• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just take the seat off saves the arguing ... i bet you still piss on the floor regardless

I take it you dont shoot

What white stuff

Willum your letting the side down! The thing I like least about a Woman is when they wont Swallow!

soz mate lol. you obviously not got the nack right you have to get it deeper that way they have no option but to swallow but its good when they gargle :toast:

Moaning for the sake of moaning.

Drives me f*****g insane at times.

Bang on, i try to deaf it out, but one feckin day she will open her gob to much ,and she wished she had'nt :yes:

The last one I was with for any amoount of time came up with reverse PMS - She was nice 2 or 3 day's a month.

No more marrage's for me not unless she is filthy rich and willing to share.

I now have the relationship thing figured out it's simple - every 2 or 3 years I find a woman that I don't like and buy her a house , a car and some other nice thing's , B**g her a couple of times and leave. Back to hunting and the other things that really mater..... Less wasted time.... and they are happer this way also much more receptive to a little grudge feckin latter on!

:snack:

The last one I was with for any amoount of time came up with reverse PMS - She was nice 2 or 3 day's a month.

I now have the relationship thing figured out it's simple - every 2 or 3 years I find a woman that I don't like and buy her a house , a car and some other nice thing's , B**g her a couple of times and leave. Back to hunting and the other things that really mater..... Less wasted time.... and they are happer this way also much more receptive to a little grudge feckin latter on!

How true although I'd be quite pleased with 2 or 3 days per month!

It seems that modern women these days can't cook, are dirtier than the average batchelor and are lazy as sin! Both my brothers wives are the same.

I spend my time off cooking, cleaning and hoovering as I can't stand to live in such a sh*thole.

How true although I'd be quite pleased with 2 or 3 days per month!

It seems that modern women these days can't cook, are dirtier than the average batchelor and are lazy as sin! Both my brothers wives are the same.

I spend my time off cooking, cleaning and hoovering as I can't stand to live in such a sh*thole.

Serves him right for having two.

I see your point, however my wife is very clean around the house, we both are.

Works hard, will get up in the mornings (06:00) to walk dogs when im not around, feeds the poultry, collect eggs, cook, wash clothes and still go to work. We both help each other and still have a social life together.

No she's not beside me.........

We're a team, and i think this is where a lot of todays relationships break down. No honesty, no team work, no trust, no communication, no caring for each other, no space for each other and more important no PROTECTION used!

Works hard, will get up in the mornings (06:00) to walk dogs when im not around, feeds the poultry, collect eggs, cook, wash clothes and still go to work. We both help each other and still have a social life together.

We're a team, and i think this is where a lot of todays relationships break down. No honesty, no team work, no trust, no communication, no caring for each other, no space for each other and more important no PROTECTION used!

OH F*CK OFF YOU PONCE!!!!!!!!! :rofl: hahaha.

OH F*CK OFF YOU PONCE!!!!!!!!! :rofl: hahaha.

:laugh:

another one for me is that IF i wash up and WIPE UP wipe the sides down till there is not water left on sides and every where spotless she has to come in after me and inspect it then preceeds to pick the cloth towel up and go over efvery where i have been or what ive done :censored::censored::boxing::big_boss: :realmad: