Hunt death pilot - Not guilty

So if someone stands infront of my car is it ok to run them over? Because they put themselves in the way after all. Rediculous.

The best bit

Michael Tipping, who described himself as an "aviation fanatic", told the court he found Mr Morse's manner "intrusive and aggressive".

Is that not the sole reason Bryan Griffiths was following the hunt in the first place. Its ok for the antis to be intrusive and agggressive but as soon as the hunt are they are fair game to be killed. This country is backwards.

just heard it on my radio,bloody joke! have there been any prosecutions by the CAA? i bet if a fluffy had been killed the R$PCA would have got a conviction!

What a joke !!! .Of all the fields to refuel in he chooses one where a hunt is taking place !! .What sad people these antis are when the life of a fox is more important than a humans to them !!! .

just heard it on my radio,bloody joke! have there been any prosecutions by the CAA? i bet if a fluffy had been killed the R$PCA would have got a conviction!

What a joke !!! .Of all the fields to refuel in he chooses one where a hunt is taking place !! .What sad people these antis are when the life of a fox is more important than a humans to them !!! .

Yep, what a waste of life, just because of a fox :angry: which prob got away anway :hmm:

I might be missing summat here but if you stand too near fast moving rotors you will come worse off :yes:

And if someone was standing too close , why would you start the rotors???

Ah is that what happened :o must have read it wrong I thought the rotors were already moving

Edited by rob.i