Lamp Comp Final!!!

Single Handed I think dotty's called this one straight.....if you had a problem on the night you should have said so. Instead you get someone else to do your bleating for you. No matter what you say now or how you try to sugar coat it you come over as a sore loser. :thumbdown::thumbdown:. Out of all the folk who have run in this your the only one thats complained :whistling:

Wrong again if you read back its other people that have complained, on my behalf not with instuction!! just let there mouths run. AGAIN i will not apoligise for what others say, just like i wouldnt expect LDR to apoligise on Dottys behalf. . Cheers. :thumbs:

Right then lads am off an its been nice talkin to some of use. Hope this final gets sorted an good luck to both dogs. Ill be off this website for good from no on so i just hope the small amount of time i have been here i have been able to open a couple of eyes. As for catcher i have sent you a pm with my number attached so give me a ring anytime an let me know whats happenin this week ill luck forward to meetin you. . Happy Hunting

All the Best Single Handed. . :thumbs::thumbs:

Tony, don't leave the site. My first impression of you and Phil was that you were two good lads ! You have been sucked into an ongoing feud, and you have been naive enough to listen to people who have ulteriour motives, and youre "spokesman" is an illiterate idiot. Youre a young guy; put it down to experience, think before you speak, and above all, keep working your dogs !

Cheers.

• Like 1

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

well thats what should ov happend last year, as i would ov won as i got robbed picin slips etc not allowing me a re slip after a long ear lifted when we thought it was a sittin rabbit you got to

Thanks michael for your kind 'genuine' offer, but how do you assume to know you have land close to both of us, when we are at different ends of the country??? also mate, no offence intended, but i don

I'm sure you have micheal, shall i give you a ring???i've already got your number or your mates number ya silly little twat!!!!

Posted Images

very far from illiterate ,and realy a pretty knowlegble guy but i can smell when things are not [bANNED TEXT] or are a bit iffy and ne i would had give the lad a second chance or if i were the judge a more sterner, desision ,ye tony has left the site he doesnt realy need it heel go back to the hunting and keep quite and learn of proper hunting guys, this all started 4 4 with a mixy to make it 5 4 ,but nobody was man enough to say wrong desision ,on the nite ,but he has learned something

And as has been said by himself, his decision to count it not mine or CPs, hindsight is 20/20 aint it whin!!! Why dont you concentrate on your comp, it'll be on you before you know it, or maybe go back to trying to convince females on this site that you're only 40, its more believable than the rest of the shit that pours out your pie hole......... :yes::yes::doh:

• Like 2

They say that a site like this is for meeting "fellow hunters" and tings like that, well if ever anyone needed proof that its better just to keep ye self to ye self or just a small group of trusted pilgrims, then here is 20 pages of evidence.

If this was a competition for the biggest wanker, then most of ye would be champs.

They say that a site like this is for meeting "fellow hunters" and tings like that, well if ever anyone needed proof that its better just to keep ye self to ye self or just a small group of trusted pilgrims, then here is 20 pages of evidence.

If this was a competition for the biggest wanker, then most of ye would be champs.

So why add YOUR comment to the 20 pages................... ?

Why shouldn't he?

Why shouldn't he?

Because he's whinging about 20 pages of it....and then contributing to it !!!!

Why shouldn't he?

So he's not entitled to post his opinion?

I've read through the 20 pages aswell CP and winnie's right, surely even you can see that?

Why shouldn't he?

I've read through the 20 pages aswell CP and winnie's right, surely even you can see that?

Of course I can see it.....but can't you see the idiocy of it ???? Complaining about how long a thread has gone on... but adding to it ????????

Why shouldn't he?

Of course I can see it.....but can't you see the idiocy of it ???? Complaining about how long a thread has gone on... but adding to it ????????

You could look at it another way CP.

Can't you see the irony of it ???? Complaining about how long a thread has gone on... but adding to it ???????? hmm.gifsmile.gif

Why shouldn't he?

Can't you see the irony of it ???? Complaining about how long a thread has gone on... but adding to it ???????? hmm.gifsmile.gif

ERR, isn't that exactly what I said ?????????

Why shouldn't he?

ERR, isn't that exactly what I said ?????????

ERR no, I copied your line but changed one word, IRONY for IDIOCY, if you read it slowly you might've noticed.laugh.gif