Lamp Comp Final!!!

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

well thats what should ov happend last year, as i would ov won as i got robbed picin slips etc not allowing me a re slip after a long ear lifted when we thought it was a sittin rabbit you got to

Thanks michael for your kind 'genuine' offer, but how do you assume to know you have land close to both of us, when we are at different ends of the country??? also mate, no offence intended, but i don

I'm sure you have micheal, shall i give you a ring???i've already got your number or your mates number ya silly little twat!!!!

Posted Images

:blink:

No offence intended Michael, but aren't you the Policeman?

NOTHING ILLEGAL IN LAMPING RABBITS ON LAND WE CAN ENTER UPON

I didn't say there was, and again, it is not my intention to cause you personally any offence as you may well be a decent bloke.

I was just pointing out to those that didn't know, that you are a Policeman.

There's no need to shout either, I am neither deaf nor simple.

:blink:

No offence intended Michael, but aren't you the Policeman?

NOTHING ILLEGAL IN LAMPING RABBITS ON LAND WE CAN ENTER UPON

I didn't say there was, and again, it is not my intention to cause you personally any offence as you may well be a decent bloke.

I was just pointing out to those that didn't know, that you are a Policeman.

There's no need to shout either, I am neither deaf nor simple.

sorry about the shouting.theres good and bad in all ways of life

Thanks michael for your kind 'genuine' offer, but how do you assume to know you have land close to both of us, when we are at different ends of the country??? also mate, no offence intended, but i dont believe your name is michael and i dont believe you're a copper, but even if you were i wouldn't take you up on your offer cos i dont like or trust coppers i dont know....... :no:

• Like 2

LDR you have a PM :thumbs:

No offence LDR but please don't this lad you will sort land out. Maxhardcore made a offer an I can vouce for his land an there will be chances for BOTH dogs. If use are stuck use can come to my place I'll sort land out for use. An I guarantee more runs than LDR can. Unless there's a secret place he knows.. All the best to both lads an dogs.. Cheers!!

just go on our land , if your not going to MIKS thumbs.gif

To late Tomo , lambing time.

your allright on the other farms :thumbs: you got to get on a few more mate and stop going TO W farm :clapper:

your allright on the other farms thumbs.gif you got to get on a few more mate and stop going TO W farm clapper.gif

Sounds like you have a job as a judge then mate.

There you go lands sorted in my eyes. Both dogs will get there chances on TOMO an MHCORE land. All use need is the nod for Saturday an away use go.. Good luck!!

I'm glad it all looks so straight forward on here, but unfortunately its not as easy as that, other people are working who will need to be there and me and torchey both have work commitments so we obviously have to match these up with all the people involved!!!!

your allright on the other farms thumbs.gif you got to get on a few more mate and stop going TO W farm clapper.gif

:clapper: i cant judge i work nights at the weekends, :tongue2:

:clapper: i cant judge i work nights at the weekends, :tongue2:

back to square one then,i got some goo land,and a good judge would be made welcome to see its fair and square