alsatian x greyhound

11 hours ago, billhardy said:

Six mths around twenty four Ray fifty pound go around twenty six f1 breeding first gen bitch  don't know what greyhound or the shepherd lines were.atb bill

11 hours ago, billhardy said:

She seven Spring Ray she done pretty much everything all teeth she likes the lines a good line needs strengthening again with a out xs Bucks done you well in field the other bitch only a youngster and in all honesty the was sent me by another acquaintance and he got her fa a companion more than anything. Jaz would only be bred once for a replacement ,I was gonna wait on the malls but jury sill out alsation temps are much more solid and trustworthy.atb bill

canny pup, its a 5 month old dog pup off the web though, be around 1 1/2 now..... Saw it recently (and just now), looking to see if they all throw sherperdy

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

he no legend Ron lol,  there prob loads out there as good or better mate . All i ever wanted from a dog was one that  had  decent  brain, good feet/ coat good stamina , and fair pace, and bit more gri

Coursing sire malli bitch dam atb Bill 

Considering putting a long dog over my bitch in a year or 2. She works all game aswell as the man 

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, Gilbey said:

canny pup, its a 5 month old dog pup off the web though, be around 1 1/2 now..... Saw it recently (and just now), looking to see if they all throw sherperdy

They all throw shepherds other than odd uns when generation bred some come very racey then which about one in four welps even three quarter breds maybey third a the litter racey or leaven less ,the chap with the red sapling sent me those pics bitchy type male then ,been asked for advice on the xs by several one a two other it's like this the temperament his King like gr cattle dogs the mallinois and most herders the best da me on temp are the alsation xs,modern herders have ad other breeds added for certain traits and can make them eighter not completely sound when pressed either with dogs or humansor even livestock not all but the good old alsation xs and I seen a few are totally bomb proof temps .

27 minutes ago, billhardy said:

They all throw shepherds other than odd uns when generation bred some come very racey then which about one in four welps even three quarter breds maybey third a the litter racey or leaven less ,the chap with the red sapling sent me those pics bitchy type male then ,been asked for advice on the xs by several one a two other it's like this the temperament his King like gr cattle dogs the mallinois and most herders the best da me on temp are the alsation xs,modern herders have ad other breeds added for certain traits and can make them eighter not completely sound when pressed either with dogs or humansor even livestock not all but the good old alsation xs and I seen a few are totally bomb proof temps .

obvious why their not popular. Someone on here has a cracking black collie/grey x mal/grey.

is the chap with the pup local to you ?

They not popu,lar fa good reasons and that ain't ability most folk Cana get the best to. Them the collie grey ones.   Are from a  failed Mali bitch Iowa refused  was offers fa a brood she were not up to scratch the welps I seen from her would not take teeth or larger edible that's not ta say they all wouldint  the fellow I believe who bred the collie malli greys I believe used a good collie xs ta beget them ,same could be said of the failed ones  when out xed ta bull xs bingo back on track took and tackle mostly everything all teeth etc, fa what it's worth there's very few folk with the knowledge on the xes of this type I believe I am one a them owned five alsation greys seen umpteen of them work right back into the seventies before the field trial dogs ,the malls Dan go back a good bit with them the lurcher malls the bull xs malls etc etc,I we have two above average malli lurchers catch anything day or night but you have ta know there limits and we have one bitch that has real stamina they all got it but this bitch his real hard type bitch relentless she like a faking hound .breaks Charlie's on impact .atb bill

12 minutes ago, billhardy said:

They not popu,lar fa good reasons and that ain't ability most folk Cana get the best to. Them the collie grey ones.   Are from a  failed Mali bitch Iowa refused  was offers fa a brood she were not up to scratch the welps I seen from her would not take teeth or larger edible that's not ta say they all wouldint  the fellow I believe who bred the collie malli greys I believe used a good collie xs ta beget them ,same could be said of the failed ones  when out xed ta bull xs bingo back on track took and tackle mostly everything all teeth etc, fa what it's worth there's very few folk with the knowledge on the xes of this type I believe I am one a them owned five alsation greys seen umpteen of them work right back into the seventies before the field trial dogs ,the malls Dan go back a good bit with them the lurcher malls the bull xs malls etc etc,I we have two above average malli lurchers catch anything day or night but you have ta know there limits and we have one bitch that has real stamina they all got it but this bitch his real hard type bitch relentless she like a faking hound .breaks Charlie's on impact .atb bill

that's probably why the dog stands out, the collie grey sire did as well.

i meant is the red dog pup local to you?

4 minutes ago, Gilbey said:

that's probably why the dog stands out, the collie grey sire did as well.

i meant is the red dog pup local to you?

Ta me that litter of mall us xs greys would not have happened the bitch was useless,the male we had was useless we ta a pet home ,the ,all I xs we bred from a lurcher was straight cracking malli bitch ta a very well bred lurcher .difference they may not be lookers but graft and that's how I judge a jukel on graft looks imaterial ta me , malls xs when bred right give a harder temp jukel than ether collie types alsation types and maybey perhaps some cattle dogs may run them close I don't know but what I do know hi this breeding from substandard stock will bite yas up the ause ,it's difficult enough from quality animals with out breeding from kc shite that don't want it .when asked.those malli collies lurchers may be the bollocks who knows they certainly look well but means feck all ta me we ask them everything right down to heaviest teeth heaviest edible simples not just a few Conies and maybey big a thus that everything else they would not be bred on from.dont need to world beaters at it all but good genuine trier and want ta get there teeth in. .the right malls are surprisingly hard types and if that comes over in the breeding of a jukel y'all have somethings g ta work with .atb bill

21 minutes ago, billhardy said:

Maybey does it matter I am in the Midlands,atb bill

not really no, you might of got more interest in the wild camping though. The place it came from homes dogs in the san Francisco Bay area and northern California

This his the I ternet   Yaa clown don't yas get messages and speak to others from abroad what yas driving at ya. Clown I have MPs from has far a field has New Zealand etc and so do others on here some even travel out the states hunting etc lol.maybey one day fa you fella and that's a big maybey I fir one moment thought you was thinking of giving one a try and wanted some knowledge but hey we live and learn. Tit  lol tit atb bill

6 minutes ago, billhardy said:

This his the I ternet   Yaa clown don't yas get messages and speak to others from abroad what yas driving at ya. Clown I have MPs from has far a field has New Zealand etc and so do others on here some even travel out the states hunting etc lol.maybey one day fa you fella and that's a big maybey I fir one moment thought you was thinking of giving one a try and wanted some knowledge but hey we live and learn. Tit  lol tit atb bill

I'll be driving home shortly? Don't have a passport!

I'm interested in all working dogs, wouldn't be reading this or recognizing pics other wise ?

1 minute ago, Gilbey said:

I'll be driving home shortly? Don't have a passport!

I'm interested in all working dogs, wouldn't be reading this or recognizing pics other wise ?

Well get a passport some a the malls a got them ,are you interested in a well from good Mali Lurcher lines or alsation types we breeding some Alsatian types in the spring failing that malli xs Lurcher  types gonna use big buck pm if you like  get yas fixed up ,be non a that collie influence though every day a good day with these they don't sulk. Lol,atb bill

On ‎10‎/‎01‎/‎2019 at 15:56, billhardy said:

Well get a passport some a the malls a got them ,are you interested in a well from good Mali Lurcher lines or alsation types we breeding some Alsatian types in the spring failing that malli xs Lurcher  types gonna use big buck pm if you like  get yas fixed up ,be non a that collie influence though every day a good day with these they don't sulk. Lol,atb bill

no ta, not in a rush to get either. Will be getting some sort of cur lurcher in the future, maybe even some sort of purebred. Wasn't asking about yours or shepherds in general, just told you about the pic I'd seen whilst looking and asked about the owner..

Edited by Gilbey
add

no katch thing his if ones really keen fa a welp they do there homework not jump in at the deep end Gilbert seems ta do this,if he's the right kind fa the type who knows qui never been in two jukels da wonga gifting his far more rewarding when one gets the info back a genuine working mans price of about fifteen hundred quid sounds fare lol atb bill

1 hour ago, W. Katchum said:

Fcuking hell is it that bad you got talk folk into having a pup ?

Match if I thought you suited one a these I would gift you one but yas not  y'all sound one out till it became deaf.big gob.i fa me a couple will do the rest could be culled has it his she will only have ,seven tops five at my estimations.so I t  won't be difficult