INDE

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SEE IF I HAD A DOG THAT WAS ALL OVER A HARE AT THAT AGE/ THERES NO MONEY THAT WOULD PART ME FROM IT.

seen a couple of dogs an bitches outta her to be honest only 1 season dogs an they not my cuppa tea like but each to there own

looks a bit like your bitch willielennox

Posted Images

my big mate shot these and tina retrieved pretty well DSC00665-1.jpg

hia gers,is that the bitch from jing? how do you like her? has she turned out decent?

yes mate its turn out really well plenty of steam and heart its come down to your own preference doesn't matter what anybody else thinks that all what counts and well chuffed wae the bitch :thumbs:

which pups have you seen run out of her? all the ones i seen wee quiet good, some of them very good

think hes talking about tiger out the first indi x buddy litter and troy out the indi caspa litter.. :whistling:

yeah tiger wasnt a great dog really, didnt have the best start in life and got passsed around a bit, troy had a good start in life tho, till it ended up with jamie, a dog which he still hasnt paid me for :censored: .. jamie was given the dog totally unfit, unfit due to circumstances in my life.. he was told to get it fit before running it, but he ran it straight away on pete and allegedly it jacked, iv spoke to a lad who was there and he reckons it didnt, but what ever.....if it jacked it jacked but ..is it the dog stashing or the numpty that slips it???? jamie will probably say it jacked before, as jy told him so...jy denies ever saying this and now owns the dog....since jamie got rid it its been grafted hard and not once looked like pulling up...but jamie has the knack of making dogs jack, he made his bitch out of molly x buddy pull up 3 times in 1 day.. and the pup he bred from her are all stashing now..so is it down to the dogs, is it down to being unlucky or is it down to the fact that jamie hasnt got a clue on conditioning a dog

SEE IF I HAD A DOG THAT WAS ALL OVER A HARE AT THAT AGE/ THERES NO MONEY THAT WOULD PART ME FROM IT.

I wouldn't be running a 6 month old pup on jacks ,but each to their own.

not sure if we crossed wires here. she wasnt ran at 6 month when she was here, this was all on video shown to us...i wouldnt run a pip that age, and as it is now id love to have that molly in my kennel right now.

I believe the post said Minshaw was running the dog at that age.I don't know him ,and as said,each to their own

100_0200.jpg

this one my big mate shot and tina retrevied she had a few shot and retrevied during the day

i jing bred them ones mate to carson baz dog from here think jings one he had went to one of his mates its ment to be a desent dog aswell that was from jing im ment to be getting to see it run daytime i will let youse no how it is if it happens cheers