INDE

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SEE IF I HAD A DOG THAT WAS ALL OVER A HARE AT THAT AGE/ THERES NO MONEY THAT WOULD PART ME FROM IT.

seen a couple of dogs an bitches outta her to be honest only 1 season dogs an they not my cuppa tea like but each to there own

looks a bit like your bitch willielennox

Posted Images

He lined his bitch Tracy with Pepsi the pups are now about 7/8 weeks old. Pepsi was meant to have been a decent dog by all accounts. Theres a few folk have crabbed him but then you get that with any dog that makes a bit of a name for himself. If you want to know how much Jing paid ask him, you obviously know him, tell him I said hello when you speak to him he is a sound guy and if there was more like him the dog world would be a better place :thumbs:

must have payed alot of money for the line if they went halfers carson x jings whippet ghound bitch think they got pups from dog called pepsi any good that dog mint got first line

BITCH HAD ALL DOGS I HEARD FROM GREYHOUND MAN LOCAL 2 MINTY ,BUT I & OTHER LURCHER BOYS I KNOW TAKE NOTHING 2 DO WITH HIM SO IM NOT 100% ON THAT MATE.

Hi Thompsons dogs, Im not talking about the black bitch in the pic chester posted, that belongs to gers, the one I was talking about is a black dog called Jack which I had and then Jings mate had it, he then sold it on I beleive thats the one which has been bred from?

Jing gave his bitch to a guy who is pleased enough with it, but I dont think it was what Jing was looking for. Hes got a cracking bitch there hes doing well with and his old bitch Rhona and I dont think the carson pup turned out quite as good allthough it has killed stuff. Hope that clears things up a bit for you.

i new few of the people that had them but must not have turned out the way they wanted as a few been passed on what about the tracyxpepsi what happened there ive seen rhona run and few other people and that dvd that was going about like to see better race to tell you the truth dont like the out your bed type like a bit of a slip atleast

If you hate him as much as you say in your pm why do you take such an interest in what he keeps in his kennel? There were all dogs in the litter so this time your informant got their info correct, but It must be tedious to have to rely on 2nd hand info all the time :doh:

what about the tracyxpepsi what happened there ive seen rhona run and few other people and that dvd that was going about like to see better race to tell you the truth dont like the out your bed type like a bit of a slip atleast

What do you mean when you say "what happened there"? basically he travelled down to england 2 days and mated his bitch with kegs dog and 9 weeks later she had her pups, thats what happened lol

As for the dvd yes it was the beginning of the season, and a lot get up close by, but trust me when I say all 4 of the bitches on there could do the job right through the season and also on longer slips. I was invited out to see them run and I liked what I saw! Ive seen other dogs that couldnt catch on those kind of slips at that time of year but maybe Im easily pleased? lol I did say to them both I thought people would slate the dvd but they are both happy with what they own and they are the ones who feed walk and clean up after them. I would be happy to have any of those 4 bitches in my kennels thats for sure. I resolved since then to only make dvds of my own dogs and then if people want to slag me they can slag me directly, rather than use me as a "weapon" to try and get at other people in a roundabout way, if you catch my drift :thumbs:

Ive no idea, I didnt fancy mine it wasnt anything special so youd have to ask Gers or someone who owns one what they think of them. The incident your on about happened before I knew him so I cant comment on it, I was at the show that day with WB and JK but me and JK were at the other end of the show ground and only heard about what happened afterwards. Like you say though, NOTHING to do with Indy whatsoever and not really relevant to the topic at all?

Thompsons its £250 to use pepsi which Is pretty reasonable IMO. I heard Jing was going to use Pepsi over Suzie, hope he gets what hes after I heard she was a good bitch in her day thumbs.gif

i think its strange that they go to dogs in england for lines as had few litters of pups between them now but dont fancy them what do they want from dog from there that isnt in scotland they mostly want speed by the looks of things in the dvd and short slips but go to staying stuff got to be stuff here that do here that the dogs they go to would struggle here short parks think some might even be lucky to put a bend in they dont want staying dogs but breed to them why they not going like for like

nothing strange about it as far as I can see pepsi is the type of dog that gets the job done fast, which is the type of dogs that suit the smaller fields up here. Its not about how much you have to pay or where you have to go to get the lining, you go to the dog you think is best for the bitch and try to breed the best you can :thumbs:

• Like 1

Ive no idea, I didnt fancy mine it wasnt anything special so youd have to ask Gers or someone who owns one what they think of them. The incident your on about happened before I knew him so I cant comment on it, I was at the show that day with WB and JK but me and JK were at the other end of the show ground and only heard about what happened afterwards. Like you say though, NOTHING to do with Indy whatsoever and not really relevant to the topic at all?

just my opinion but when you breed to saluki bred stuff i think they take just that little bit longer to come on musnt give them much chance to make the grade as you call it what do they get till 12months then gone if dont make the grade or isit when you got or had somthing you like in your kennel and its or cant be foundhmm.gif