INDE

IMG_2720.jpg

carson x whippet greyhound the gers of here owns it.

my mate got the dam to this pup from carson ment to be doing ok a few of them from the litter baz i got number for you to contact him dam came from scotlandthumbs.gif

baz this dog is from the jings whippet ghound bitch to your carson i will try and get a pic of another one for you few ment to be doing very good

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SEE IF I HAD A DOG THAT WAS ALL OVER A HARE AT THAT AGE/ THERES NO MONEY THAT WOULD PART ME FROM IT.

seen a couple of dogs an bitches outta her to be honest only 1 season dogs an they not my cuppa tea like but each to there own

looks a bit like your bitch willielennox

Posted Images

IMG_2720.jpg

nice animal that chester is that bred the same as your red ones,, did S.M have one of these :thumbs:

no tomo mine are out a bull/greyhound bitch x ivan(blade x dingo)= ivan (molly x weebob)= blade (meg x weebob)=dingo blade is the full brother to indy/carson .pic of ivan and bullx bitch dam and sire to my to reds.

post-3290-1204052653.jpg

post-3290-1200842161_thumb.jpg

IMG_2720.jpg

nice animal that chester is that bred the same as your red ones,, did S.M have one of these thumbs.gif

no tomo mine are out a bull/greyhound bitch x ivan(blade x dingo)= ivan (molly x weebob)= blade (meg x weebob)=dingo blade is the full brother to indy/carson .pic of ivan and bullx bitch dam and sire to my to reds.

post-3290-1204052653.jpg

post-3290-1200842161_thumb.jpg

that bitch looks very like my mates dog but he male from here he might have a pic on his page or gallery kyescott profile name have a lookthumbs.gif

seen a couple of dogs an bitches outta her to be honest only 1 season dogs an they not my cuppa tea like but each to there own :thumbs:

which pups have you seen run out of her? all the ones i seen wee quiet good, some of them very good

think hes talking about tiger out the first indi x buddy litter and troy out the indi caspa litter.. :whistling:

He went halfers on the lining with Jing but didnt fancy the pups much, I had the red bitch off him, the other one was a brindle dog think he gave that to a mate of his so I think the dog your thinking of is the black one I had which he gave to young Jordan. Jordan gave it a try out but it didnt make the grade so it was PTS. The other black dog I had, started off well enough on the moors but as we all know moor hares arent anything like the ones in flat fields. When the dog was tried out at stirling it wasnt anything special so it went to a mate of Jings who also didnt fancy it and it was sold on, I think this might be the dog Baz is saying has been bred off? but dont quote me on that part cos its just what I heard. As for bitchyness you were the one who started all of this with the snidey comments (on that thread that was deleted a few weeks ago) about things in mints past some of them true, some not true, but why bring stuff like that into a topic about dogs? its got sweet FA to do with it. and as I keep being told, you were dragging my name into it. why I dont know? only met you what once? it was in a field and you were squaring up to me saying you were a kickboxing street fighter or words to that effect. If you remember rightly, the only dealings I had with you prior to this was when you lost a dog up CJ and I saw your lost ad in the paper and offered to help you try and find your dog cos I hunted up there a lot at the time. So why your making snide comments I dont know? Anyway I have pmd you so we can sort this out between us. I am just a bit sick of it I had a guy at my door the other day saying endgame said this and that etc as well as numerous folk sending me pms on the other site, Im not interested in what you get up to with your dogs so why are you so bothered what other folk do? just get out there and work your dogs and be happy theres still stuff we can do with the dogs and its not completely banned, this game is only going to get harder as time goes on and with all the in-fighting who the hell needs to worry about the pigs or the bunny huggers!

Edited by SJM

Endgame, since youve blocked me from replying to your pm, just rang him he says he has never spoken to you for years or had any dealings with you recently so whatever your issues are with him, its got nothing to do with me I dont even know you (and dont want to with your bitter attitude) so leave me out of it!

• Like 1

that black dog in the pic hasnt been bred of i spoke to the gers from here lastnight was chester from here that got him it the gers said lastnight it was doing ok showed me few pics the fawn one went to jings mate then got sold to wullie lennoxs mate was told it was useless not my words also jings mate has a black one ment to be a very good dog straight from the horses mouth im getting to see it in a few weeks but think he going out with one his dogs with my mate with one the dogs i bred see what happens

Hi Thompsons dogs, Im not talking about the black bitch in the pic chester posted, that belongs to gers, the one I was talking about is a black dog called Jack which I had and then Jings mate had it, he then sold it on I beleive thats the one which has been bred from?

Jing gave his bitch to a guy who is pleased enough with it, but I dont think it was what Jing was looking for. Hes got a cracking bitch there hes doing well with and his old bitch Rhona and I dont think the carson pup turned out quite as good allthough it has killed stuff. Hope that clears things up a bit for you.