INDE

im looking for a line flos grandauter out ov paddy to swoops grandauter shes a goodboxer ov a hare gets em were ye woudnt believe carlton sounds a good line if hes available baz need a bit more speed for round the doors

send me your mumber, ill ring you tomorrow to sort a line out with your bitch bream :thumbs:

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SEE IF I HAD A DOG THAT WAS ALL OVER A HARE AT THAT AGE/ THERES NO MONEY THAT WOULD PART ME FROM IT.

seen a couple of dogs an bitches outta her to be honest only 1 season dogs an they not my cuppa tea like but each to there own

looks a bit like your bitch willielennox

Posted Images

nice animal that chester is that bred the same as your red ones,, did S.M have one of these thumbs.gif

baz is this from yours and jings from up in scotland

im not sure, iv not seen any of them before, its a smart racey looking dog tho. very nice :thumbs:

GOT ANY PICS OF INDY BAZ SHE LOOKS QUITE A SMALL DOG IN THE VIDOES WHAT SIZE TTS?

there is a pic on here of her some where, she is 23 " and used to run at 38lb... my mate had 6 good seaons out of her running , she was ran week in week out during the season and was regulary kiling 4-5s...she ha

IMG_2720.jpg

carson x whippet greyhound the gers of here owns it.

my mate got the dam to this pup from carson ment to be doing ok a few of them from the litter baz i got number for you to contact him dam came from scotlandthumbs.gif

if you only bred to 1 whippet ghound with carson this is from the carson x jings whippet ghound bitch mate you be right in saying they about the 2year old mark i spoke to jing the daythumbs.gif

IMG_2720.jpg

carson x whippet greyhound the gers of here owns it.

my mate got the dam to this pup from carson ment to be doing ok a few of them from the litter baz i got number for you to contact him dam came from scotlandthumbs.gif

if you only bred to 1 whippet ghound with carson this is from the carson x jings whippet ghound bitch mate you be right in saying they about the 2year old mark i spoke to jing the daythumbs.gif

his mate ment to have a decent one from the litter also think im going out in to weeks to see whats happening bit fun i will let you no baz and will try get few pic for you from the litterthumbs.gif

molly was sold to greg at 12 month old, minshaw said dhe wasnt fast enough, he shown us a video of her running hares at 6 month old, she was all over them but wouldnt pick up, obviously due to her age, he ran her 1 day with 2 older dogs , the course went on a while, they killed it and the 2 older dogs collapsed..molly was as strong as hell, she only had a short carreer as she had a bad injury at 2 1/2 with her wrist,she produced some good pups, id give my right bollock to get another like the one i had, in carson....i got 1 from her second litter out of buddy ....it wasnt good enough on the fens, and last time i seen it it was 100 yards behinda hare, going across north kyme, lost it that day

my number is 07798675906 out with buddy pup tommorow on bigger land