seagull daughters grand daughter and sons and great grandsons and adughters

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

all these animals are either outof seagull or grand kids or great grand kids there a loads i have not putup liek the finalist of a competition recently and there is benji barney nipper snowy rose blo

Posted Images

I will never ever try to rile people up on this site ever again! F** Me, people do take things very very personel, but life's too short. I been watching this thread since it started, its obviously the best one at the mo, The dog in the pic is a Grandson of Punch put to a Merlin/Eve based line (I have the pedigree's) Gran

d Sire is Joe Quinns grizzle dog, (A Harveys Taz x A Harvey's Rose)the Grand bitch is owned by Brendan (Passies Reefer x Bull x Greyhound) and the mother is Zip owned by the Horse Dealer PP, He is a big (Big) dog 30.5'' to the shoulder but he can run, he's great with Ferrets and can mark a Rabbit warren.

Inan, big chest oh yes, like a Deerhound. Like a Deerhound, He's been run on the Heather, being longlegged he did ok, Don't know if it's the Bull influence but he has a very good strike, however he's easily distracted, if there's Grouse there he's gone? And with all Bull x's if he smells a Fox he's off! He's very very clever!