seagull daughters grand daughter and sons and great grandsons and adughters

brother to yours goldfinch mate gm got him..... prob be shit :bad:

012_zpsc9c287af.jpg

look at those feet.should buy it some muck boots :laugh:

when yours was in pen all teh other dogs use dto sing there once was an ugly duckling... i had to split them up cos she was getting paranoid

wasnt the one i was trying to buy

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

all these animals are either outof seagull or grand kids or great grand kids there a loads i have not putup liek the finalist of a competition recently and there is benji barney nipper snowy rose blo

Posted Images

mines that ugly i only take it lamping :laugh:

it embar

>>

Image004.jpg

another big ugly sod never ever won a rossette with him and he went to over 356 shows and in some classes there was only him in... 13 yrs old there and he looked better with age his feet was that bad i onlu took pics of him in long grass

see that should of photo shopped the pink no

se lol

your right mate never ever seen a good un with a pink nose ... black noses are normally better killers imo

think wee went through this about 200 pages ago lol

debating a subject twice mate is always worthwhile we migt have missed something lol

na wasnt you it was some clown called kronninberg

heard he robbed most of them was big into his show stuff ... wasnt to be trusted at all especially when u was pissing in the next urinal never mind u live and learn

yip heard that myself would be into a hole quicker than a nuttal....ke[t a half decent dog all the same

delmondo says thank you paul 2/2 25h1ybr.jpgsfjbiw.jpg had a lovely braising steak dinner after 34qsos9.jpg

needs tomato ketchup

Dont show yourself up pinky

she do throw a nice reden just hope shes a timeless godess like her dam sure she will be just like i said in the early threads buddy x sonia genetic treasures good luck des send me some pics and ill put them i me album thanks

Do you know anyone who does a good oil pinky :thumbs: des this question might be totally irellevant but ive got to ask has the fen flyer got 2 black nails on her the passenger back foot one inner one outer yes des i would like one for my self sonia in the middle flanked by fenflyer and ralph with mb bitch in the forefront looking forward to that photo shoot ures in 3 mins only pinky

delmondo says thank you paul 2/2 25h1ybr.jpgsfjbiw.jpg had a lovely braising steak dinner after 34qsos9.jpg

needs tomato ketchup

she do throw a nice reden just hope shes a timeless godess like her dam sure she will be just like i said in the early threads buddy x sonia genetic treasures good luck des send me some pics and ill put them i me album thanks

Do you know anyone who does a good oil pinky :thumbs: des this question might be totally irellevant but ive got to ask has the fen flyer got 2 black nails on her the passenger back foot one inner one outer yes des i would like one for my self sonia in the middle flanked by fenflyer and ralph with mb bitch in the forefront looking forward to that photo shoot ures in 3 mins only pinky

:laugh::laugh::laugh: :laugh: :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: she has them exact black nails pinkster,i recommend a light oak frame for the oil :toast:

• Like 1

Hiya guys. New to the site. And this is my very first post. I just wanted to say thanks for sharing what's been shared. This is the only thread I've ever read on this page, and once read after a few hours of chatting with mates about photos posted I had to sign up and join this post. Thanks again guys. Will get some pics of my bitch up shortly.

needs tomato ketchup

:laugh::laugh::laugh: :laugh: :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: she has them exact black nails pinkster,i recommend a light oak frame for the oil :toast:

this uncanny ive never known this to happen u sure u havent used black felt pen if thats honest u probably got the best sapling in the uk well done