seagull daughters grand daughter and sons and great grandsons and adughters

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

all these animals are either outof seagull or grand kids or great grand kids there a loads i have not putup liek the finalist of a competition recently and there is benji barney nipper snowy rose blo

Posted Images

Won't be much chance of doing repeat mating back to scout, don't know if they work or not, be different every time I would of thought

never say never :thumbs: wish i put susie back to caufields joe .. or craig seagull back to charlie or mds joe i know he would have with mds joe before he lined her to charlie and cruise but he was dead..

7 months yous are hard on pups

banter if they good enough they old enough its how they managed as long as they not run to death gota get them out young.

dont think theres ever been a dog ruined starting it late.. at 7 months they havnt even got there size

imo 7 months is far too early it not someting id do infact all pups i have bred wouldnt even turn a hare cos they all fat as pigs best to let them have a fun walk in woods chasing daft rabbits in and out of hedges but each to there own if we all the same it be a boring place

• Like 6

just lost my 10 month old well bred pup slipped her in with my old dog after he had tied it up, and fresh one got up and she went on that broke her leg and torn tendons after flipping over when striking for it,.i would never have slipped her on her own,. but sometimes shit happens like fresh hare getting up in front of her but it could easily have happened regardless of age