seagull daughters grand daughter and sons and great grandsons and adughters

cockers scout dog hasnt killed a rabbit in months but still out 2 times a week pretty shit to be honest :tongue2:

003_zps75b2567e.jpg

worse pic yet on this topic i went to school with a c**t with feet like that....he was called 10 to 2

Edited by Gadaffe

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

all these animals are either outof seagull or grand kids or great grand kids there a loads i have not putup liek the finalist of a competition recently and there is benji barney nipper snowy rose blo

Posted Images

Image004.jpg

another big ugly sod never ever won a rossette with him and he went to over 356 shows and in some classes there was only him in... 13 yrs old there and he looked better with age his feet was that bad i onlu took pics of him in long grass

see that should of photo shopped the pink nose lol

mines that ugly i only take it lamping :laugh:

it embar

Image004.jpg

another big ugly sod never ever won a rossette with him and he went to over 356 shows and in some classes there was only him in... 13 yrs old there and he looked better with age his feet was that bad i onlu took pics of him in long grass

your right mate never ever seen a good un with a pink nose ... black noses are normally better killers imo

it embar

>

Image004.jpg

your right mate never ever seen a good un with a pink nose ... black noses are normally better killers imo

think wee went through this about 200 pages ago lol

it embar

>>

Image004.jpg

think wee went through this about 200 pages ago lol

debating a subject twice mate is always worthwhile we migt have missed something lol

• Like 1