seagull daughters grand daughter and sons and great grandsons and adughters

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

all these animals are either outof seagull or grand kids or great grand kids there a loads i have not putup liek the finalist of a competition recently and there is benji barney nipper snowy rose blo

Posted Images

foxy charlie bred bitch x scouser pups ico7rl.jpgmblcig.jpgr9ettt.jpg

KILLING CREW I BET [BANNED TEXT] PREYING THERES ONE LIKE DESMONDS BITCH THERE IM PREYING FOR U I NO DES FED HIS ON GAIN PUPPY WHICH HE RATES AS TOP FOOD FOR PUPS

• Like 1

Scoucer dog,s a nice one has he produced any good pups yet

Hes lined indy who was about 11 at the time and was only 4 pups,only 2 alive,1 was a pet and johns young dog looks promising,he lined wilkys bitch from leeds,there raving about them with a pup been sold for 1800,he lined minshaws bitch and there 7.5 month old and there raving about them,and he lined a buddy x indy bitch and all there about 11 month old and lads are over the moon with them,hes lined shamrock from ireland who was meant to be a cracker and this foxy charlie bitch above....the breeding is there with scouser and early signs are good and the game could do with a good new stud dog,hes getting some good bitches this year so time will tell

My pups hunting cover, the now up n down woods checking fox holes,she got a good nose..15 weeks old

RAINDER APPACHE LIKES SPECIAL CHOWMEIN

Hows your pup pinky,,was it dog or bitch u got.

little dog BUT A FIESTY ONE THe bitches look buetys if they turn out like cindy it be great i heard she was amachine on fen and paddock