japanese akita x greyhound

Guest fence_hopper

yea the brother had one he went to work one day dog got out over a 8 foot run out on to the street killed two dogs brother got phone call about him he rang me to get him went up the road he,r he his coming down the road got hit with a car got up gave him self a shake not a bother out of him then stared going at people got him went home got the 12bore and he did not get up after that they are shit only thing they are good for is shitting and bitting people fooking shoot the c**ts a danger to children :censored::censored::censored::censored:

:clapper: :clapper: :clapper::clapper::clapper::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: the trueth will hurt :bye:

YOUR LIKE AN OLD WOMAN

thanks hows the ugly muts doing

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not just boars either  

It would of raped it

I've heard the "Saluki" theory also. But also heard the supposedly original breeder had mated his dog, which was called "Arab" with a bull type. "Arab" wasn't Saluki, but the name, as you say, added t

Posted Images

yea the brother had one he went to work one day dog got out over a 8 foot run out on to the street killed two dogs brother got phone call about him he rang me to get him went up the road he,r he his coming down the road got hit with a car got up gave him self a shake not a bother out of him then stared going at people got him went home got the 12bore and he did not get up after that they are shit only thing they are good for is shitting and bitting people fooking shoot the c**ts a danger to children :censored::censored::censored::censored:

:clapper: :clapper: :clapper::clapper::clapper::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: the trueth will hurt :bye:

YOUR LIKE AN OLD WOMAN

Think Flint08 is just been showing up for what he is :feck:

YOUR LIKE AN OLD WOMAN

thanks hows the ugly muts doing

you dont have to ask you already know.

Guest fence_hopper

yes 2good i understand you are best mates with flint! the answare to your question on the pm did my dog have to bucks, the answare is no i'll tell you why theres no dear hear at all. maybe if they where it would defently be a different case

yes 2good i understand you are best mates with flint! the answare to your question on the pm did my dog have to bucks, the answare is no i'll tell you why theres no dear hear at all. maybe if they where it would defently be a different case

come and have a night with us ,we will pay all your costs ,your about 3 hours away ,it would be nice to see your dog work as well ,

Absolutely a complete waist of time!

Akitas are hard to train and slow, these two points alone should be enough to convince anyone that they would be producing second rate dogs which may at best sell as novelty dogs to some muppet with an advert in The Countrymans.

Lets not put more daft dogs in circulation when there are proven breeds to do all that is required.

spot on mate!

Are you going to breed them then?

:no::no: One its a puppy.Two i only read a little on them.Three someone may have already tried so will wait and see if i get anyone who has! Maybe one day it will be worth a shot,god loves a tryer and if no-one has tried then it could be perfect!

gd luck each 2 their own :thumbs:

Are you going to breed them then?

:no::no: One its a puppy.Two i only read a little on them.Three someone may have already tried so will wait and see if i get anyone who has! Maybe one day it will be worth a shot,god loves a tryer and if no-one has tried then it could be perfect!

gd luck each 2 their own :thumbs:

well lads i wel have the 12bore ready if things get out of hand for the shit :hunter::diablo:

I just put this up befor and for some reason it was removed without a pm to say why there wasnt anything wrong with it!

Anyway here goes,what do people think of the akita? Do you think it would be a handy dog to put over a greyhound? Maybe used for big game hunting etc! We have had debates on every other cross, i thought this breed will bring some diferent answer and some interesting ones!

UP HERE IN THE GLASGOW AREA ALL THE WOULD BE SCHEME GANGSTERS HAVE DITCHED STAFFIES 2 GET AKITAS. IN KEEPING WITH MOST SPITZ BREEDS,THEY AINT SAFE OFF THE LEASH. WHAT WOULD THEY BRING 2 A WORKING LURCHER EXCEPT HASSLE????

These dog are obviously in the wrong hands,and can you explain more an=bout the hassel part to a working lurcher? :blink:

IF U KNOW ABOUT SPITZ BREEDS U WOULD KNOW MOST ARE UNABLE 2 BE LET OFF A LEAD. LOCALY THERE HAVE BEEN 3 DOGS KILLED BY AKITAS & PLENTY OF PEOPLE BITTEN. I KNOW A GIRL THAT WORKS 4 THE SCOTTISH AKITA RESCUE,THEY HAVE MORE DOGS THAN THEY CAN HANDLE AT PRESENT. U WANT 2 CROSS A BIG POWERFULL DOG THAT THE MAJORITY ARE UNSAFE OFF A LEASH & CROSS IT WITH A GREYHOUND THATS BRED 2 CHASE ANYTHING THAT MOVES//??? THAT AINT A LURCHER ITS AN ABOMINATION!!!! ANYWAY ITS NOTHING 2 DO WITH ME WHAT U BREED,SO BEST OF LUCK & MAKE SURE U ARE WELL INSURED, JUST IN CASE.

I just put this up befor and for some reason it was removed without a pm to say why there wasnt anything wrong with it!

Anyway here goes,what do people think of the akita? Do you think it would be a handy dog to put over a greyhound? Maybe used for big game hunting etc! We have had debates on every other cross, i thought this breed will bring some diferent answer and some interesting ones!

UP HERE IN THE GLASGOW AREA ALL THE WOULD BE SCHEME GANGSTERS HAVE DITCHED STAFFIES 2 GET AKITAS. IN KEEPING WITH MOST SPITZ BREEDS,THEY AINT SAFE OFF THE LEASH. WHAT WOULD THEY BRING 2 A WORKING LURCHER EXCEPT HASSLE????

These dog are obviously in the wrong hands,and can you explain more an=bout the hassel part to a working lurcher? :blink:

IF U KNOW ABOUT SPITZ BREEDS U WOULD KNOW MOST ARE UNABLE 2 BE LET OFF A LEAD. LOCALY THERE HAVE BEEN 3 DOGS KILLED BY AKITAS & PLENTY OF PEOPLE BITTEN. I KNOW A GIRL THAT WORKS 4 THE SCOTTISH AKITA RESCUE,THEY HAVE MORE DOGS THAN THEY CAN HANDLE AT PRESENT. U WANT 2 CROSS A BIG POWERFULL DOG THAT THE MAJORITY ARE UNSAFE OFF A LEASH & CROSS IT WITH A GREYHOUND THATS BRED 2 CHASE ANYTHING THAT MOVES//??? THAT AINT A LURCHER ITS AN ABOMINATION!!!! ANYWAY ITS NOTHING 2 DO WITH ME WHAT U BREED,SO BEST OF LUCK & MAKE SURE U ARE WELL INSURED, JUST IN CASE.

PS/ U SEEM 2 HAVE MADE UP UR MIND ABOUT THE CROSS,SO WHY THE QUESTION??& WHAT "BIG GAME HUNTING" in BRITAIN EXACTLY???

Edited by Endgame

and have a 12bore :censored:

[/quote

Wow, that is a very honest post and to me, it says it all. The ones I have seen locally are aggressive and usually towing a chav behind them, and the dog usually looks heavier than the chav. Scary prospect. Earlier in the posts, I think Genuine's posts, there are descriptions of their type/behaviour. I know these type of descriptions are general and usually lifted from internet sites, but even reading them and assuming they are reasonably honest descriptions, it makes me feel that they would be a liability to own or be around.

Guest fence_hopper

come and have a night with us ,we will pay all your costs ,your about 3 hours away ,it would be nice to see your dog work as well ,

ok 2 pups to find homes, i'll be there. dont run the old dog anymore but will bring my grey bitch she'll show use boys a thing or 2

[/quote

Wow, that is a very honest post and to me, it says it all. The ones I have seen locally are aggressive and usually towing a chav behind them, and the dog usually looks heavier than the chav. Scary prospect. Earlier in the posts, I think Genuine's posts, there are descriptions of their type/behaviour. I know these type of descriptions are general and usually lifted from internet sites, but even reading them and assuming they are reasonably honest descriptions, it makes me feel that they would be a liability to own or be around.

if you seen the s..t i had too clean up after that dog you think twice about crossing it with a hound he pulled the belle out of one and the other just killed it ther bad newes