Sealyham Terriers

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well, after much searching I've finally got a Sealyham terrier pup I'm happy with. It's took me over 2,years but eventually got there. The reason there's not many about I reckon is because proper blok

I've never met a genuine guy that was selling dogs to strangers. Have you met proper guys selling to strangers???   The guys I know don't sell and don't have strangers in their yards.

What a load of bollocks ...

Posted Images

Seen a few from jimmy thompsons and morris and gozzes stuff years ago and the only had 1 speed and it wasnt reverse.but all of there stuff has died out now and nobody has any with there breed in them,so couldnt say how these ones thats around now would work.

• Like 1

Seen a few from jimmy thompsons and morris and gozzes stuff years ago and the only had 1 speed and it wasnt reverse.but all of there stuff has died out now and nobody has any with there breed in them,so couldnt say how these ones thats around now would work.

Why did Mr Thompson switch to black terriers ?

Hi fireman paid quite a bit. But had to get my foot in the door somewhere. Can't find them off any of the older fellas. I only dig with a couple of lads or by myself so don't know anyone who has them. Took me 2 years to find what I've been looking for. Folk who have them keep their cards close to their chest

He had run out of good out crosses from what i can remember but i havent spoke to jimmy for a couple of months as he is having chemo again and he looked drained and out of breath.there is a few on here say they have his bloodline but i know they havent.

• Like 1

I did say. The terriers to be using from WHAT IVE SEEN. and when I said more brains than any other terrier I may have missed off, THAT I HAVE OWNED OR SEEN WORKED. everyone has there opinion on everything. I'm not saying my opinion should be everyone else's. Only that I've worked or 'seen worked' lots of different breeds of dogs and there is good and bad in all. I'm just hoping for the best. Ta

And to w Katchum. Your one of these plonkers who thinks there can't possibly be good dogs out there that YOU don't know about. Not everyone goes shouting from the rooftops about there lines. I'm just happy with what I've got and hoping for the best. You argumentative prat. This is a discussion on sealyhams. Try

Adding something constructive instead of being so negative all the time. Or go on another forum. ?

He had run out of good out crosses from what i can remember but i havent spoke to jimmy for a couple of months as he is having chemo again and he looked drained and out of breath.there is a few on here say they have his bloodline but i know they havent.

Thanks Lurchers.

A friend has a very useful bitch of his breeding that was brought to a dog of mine but sadly he didn't do the business.

She's a nice rough black bitch.