saluki

When he died, I was given a replacement; unfourtunately it wasn't a Saluki !!! It was a Doberman !! I did import her, but that was before pets passports, and she had to do 6 month quarrantine, I wouldn't put a dog thru' that again, so I'm looking into the alternatives.

Cheers.

it wasn't that long ago you was saying salukis are no good for running over here. funny how the price goes up on them and every one wants one cant wait till the price comes down and all the peddlers stop keeping salukis.

can you name some saluki peddlers please .. and how much do they charge for a saluki

in the uk ?

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I love these threads, But am i right in thinking no one has actually slated kizzy/pharoh/ khan lines everyone seems to agree they are some, if not the best, lines in europe maybe even the world.  

fact is they are from the same lines,cruise, cruise junior, kizzy ect ect ect .fact. if they was been bred to further the breed then why isnt there new blood been entered into the breeding lines. im

it seems that the pure saluki has been turned into the new border terrier, it was only 5 yrs ago that you couldnt give them away unlike the border that was like gold dust to breeders. a guy from the

Posted Images

When did I say that,Mush ? And why go on about price and peddlers ???? I have never bred a pup in over 45 years of owning running dogs !!!

Cheers.

why? are you saying you didn't say that? you had the same pictures up of your old saluki.

As you know we don't have the old posts any more since the forum changed or i would show you :)it may even have been on another forum but it was you for sure :yes:.

can you name some saluki peddlers please .. and how much do they charge for a saluki

in the uk ?

I know you haven't had purebreds that long but you know as well as i do whos peddling salukis and if you don't you only have to look on some of the sites that people sell their dogs on to see who they are. A Peddler to me is someone who breeds just for money and not to carry on a line out off a seasoned dog or bitch and the money side of it don't mater to them.

When did I say that,Mush ? And why go on about price and peddlers ???? I have never bred a pup in over 45 years of owning running dogs !!!

Cheers.

why? are you saying you didn't say that? you had the same pictures up of your old saluki.

As you know we don't have the old posts any more since the forum changed or i would show you :)it may even have been on another forum but it was you for sure :yes:.

I've said in the past that pure Saluki's wouldn't be the best for the land I run, and I stick by that, but there is land like the fens, where they can excell !! I have owned pure Saluki and Saluki Hybrids in the 70's & 80's, and owned and worked a pure Saluki in the middle east, so I'm hardly jumping on some "Saluki bandwaggon" !!! How long have you owned Salukis ? How many litters have you bred ?

Cheers.

in the uk ?

I know you haven't had purebreds that long but you know as well as i do whos peddling salukis and if you don't you only have to look on some of the sites that people sell their dogs on to see who they are. A Peddler to me is someone who breeds just for money and not to carry on a line out off a seasoned dog or bitch and the money side of it don't mater to them.

yes i must be very nieve ,go ahead tell me who these peddlers are and how much they charge you think you are all knowing go ahead tell us all who these people are .are you a breeder what do you have to offer the world of saluki owners anything dont be shy tell us all we need your wealth of knowledge !!!

Cheers.

I've said in the past that pure Saluki's wouldn't be the best for the land I run, and I stick by that, but there is land like the fens, where they can excell !! I have owned pure Saluki and Saluki Hybrids in the 70's & 80's, and owned and worked a pure Saluki in the middle east, so I'm hardly jumping on some "Saluki bandwaggon" !!! How long have you owned Salukis ? How many litters have you bred ?

Cheers.

name me one good saluki match dog

• Like 1

mush i totally agree with you mate these salukis they all go on about are just over priced show dogs imho no heart and cant beat a good old fashoined english longdog and i know they going to go on about saluki is in the make up of al running dogs but they bred from yrs ago and thats why they x them i think most of them are just for show and 1000a piece but that just my opinion

yes i must be very nieve ,go ahead tell me who these peddlers are and how much they charge you think you are all knowing go ahead tell us all who these people are .are you a breeder what do you have to offer the world of saluki owners anything dont be shy tell us all we need your wealth of knowledge !!!

what would you call a peddler ? as you no so so much about salukis I've no need to tell you anything have I, if you need to know look in your books.

in the uk ?

who are the peddlers mush?

what would you call a peddler ? as you no so so much about salukis I've no need to tell you anything have I, if you need to know look in your books.

have no books ,tell us all mush we need your wealth of knowledge ,are you shy?

mush i totally agree with you mate these salukis they all go on about are just over priced show dogs imho no heart and cant beat a good old fashoined english longdog and i know they going to go on about saluki is in the make up of al running dogs but they bred from yrs ago and thats why they x them i think most of them are just for show and 1000a piece but that just my opinion

they are well over priced, At one time the working type would go for two-three hundred or were given to friends or people interested in working them.