kens black stuff

"any one wishing to get true ken goulds black stuff{ no messers no time wasters no soft lads who are scared of a bit of digging and a true hard working terrier} then pm spookie as he will be breeding later this year to stuff from nigger smithy simon troy turbo eyeball sparticus blackjack and all the top names from kens stock old and new {no brian nuttal fans need apply }"

Sold you say? Pull the other one, youve dropped about half a dozen names that are of little to no relevence.

Wish you all the best in shifting the pups, i will bite my tounge.

Cheers FTB

Feck me, both of these boy's have joined within the last month and are expert's @ dropping some well known names? i wonder if these gents have been caught out under a different user name? one miniute he want's a pup,the next pup's are going to be for sale? something stink's big time!!!!

I think these boy's may be wearing matching baby blue trackies :boogie:

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You would be surprised at the people who come on this board and the lines of dogs they keep. The good well bred pups are out there, you just need to look and be careful what you buy. It's very hard fo

Then take the post off and let the pups sell themselves. Talk is cheap mate. Not wishing to cause offence, if you came on and said they are average terriers i would say carry on. But to claim there

spookie   Newbie   Group: Members Posts: 2 Joined: 13-January 10 Posted 13 January 2010 - 08:50 PM   hi am spookie am new to the site looking to buy a terrier pup any advice on best lin

Posted Images

Guest ROUGH COATED

any one wishing to get true ken goulds black stuff{ no messers no time wasters no soft lads who are scared of a bit of digging and a true hard working terrier} then pm spookie as he will be breeding later this year to stuff from nigger smithy simon troy turbo eyeball sparticus blackjack and all the top names from kens stock old and new {no brian nuttal fans need apply }

HERE'S KEN'S ORIGINAL STUD TERRIER :boxing::boxing::boxing:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOKYPnBhF9k

Edited by ROUGH COATED

any one wishing to get true ken goulds black stuff{ no messers no time wasters no soft lads who are scared of a bit of digging and a true hard working terrier} then pm spookie as he will be breeding later this year to stuff from nigger smithy simon troy turbo eyeball sparticus blackjack and all the top names from kens stock old and new {no brian nuttal fans need apply }

tell us a bit more about these pups and what the parnets are like

theres sum stupid people on this website throwin peoples names in all the w****rs. If yous think use have got good dogs just give a trail with the parents an you wil have no problems selling pups end of !!!! post awful meant to be a terrier forum this

HERE'S KEN'S ORIGINAL STUD TERRIER boxing.gifboxing.gifboxing.gif

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=yOKYPnBhF9k

cock laugh.gif

the troy dog and turbo are out of a bitch that no one knows the breeding to not even ken so how can these pups be 100% gould blood

maybe he just didnt want anyone to know the way they were breed i seen troy and i dug over turbo a good few times i had him here in my kennels we lost him on a deep dig that went on for hours he was a top class dog ken gould might get the piss taken out of him on this site but most of it is from lads that never seen his dogs work and listen to shit off others

Not axle's latest litter are they? :whistling: ..thought he'd retired K.G i mean?.f**k OFF WILL YA.. :doh: .NAME'S on paper dont mean the breeding's correct.. :no:.and dog dealer's speel is second to none..yes he has bred good dog's but give the lad's that owned them credit. :yes:
  • Like 1

Nob jockey sure you aint Jackboi`s bum chum :thumbdown:

Ill tell you something else about Gould,he he would buy full litters of black fell type pups and sell them on as his own.

How do i know this? i know someone [wont call him a mate,hes a prick] who sold at least one full litter to him to sell on.

Other members on here know this as well,fact.

Gould= peddler of the highest order.

i have never seen any of kens dogs work so wouldnt be fair to comment on any of the mentioned dogs but he was recently selling some lakie bull russells. a good genuine lad i know (who is a member on this site) rang up to enquire about the pups, and when he asked about the dame he was told she was 2 year old, :thumbdown: when asked about the sire he was told and wait for it HIS BROTHER IS AN EXELLENT WORKER BUT HES SEEN NOWT. needless to say the lad didnt buy, hes gone well down in my estimations :wallbash:

Not axle's latest litter are they? :whistling: ..thought he'd retired K.G i mean?.f**k OFF WILL YA.. :doh: .NAME'S on paper dont mean the breeding's correct.. :no:.and dog dealer's speel is second to none..yes he has bred good dog's but give the lad's that owned them credit. :yes:

Nothing to do with me, none of my dogs have troy or turbo in the breeding, all bred sparticus x jess or gin mainly. I would like to know the breeding though, not much proper stuff about anymore, lots of stuff that has those names in their breeding but has been crossed with other stuff and they really do lose that edge with an outcross.

Edited by axle

Lol what a pair of numptys,sadly we do got them in this game stop pissing in pots in the dog world and go and get yourself some racing pigeons or finchs you clowns.Ill put money on it those accounts will never be used and they will be back on with different names next week trying to sell other genuine world beaters haha

Ive not really got anything personal against Gould,just stating facts that i know are true,i even know where some of the better dogs came from,but he wouldnt tell you the truth.

Ive seen a few work,and kenneled one for a while to help a lad out,never seen one i would want to own,that said the owners have been messers really.

One lad apparently worked a dog with hunts around the Lincolnshire area,the dog supposedly made quite a reputation for itself"they sing folk songs about it" he told me[lmfao]we took him for a dig,dog ran down the drain,bang yelp,dog came out the other end with a gash on its snout,wouldnt go back in? dug with my pup 15 months old.Only one dog granted but i could go on.

To be honest the ones i saw were dog agressive and the lights were on but nobody at home,when you breed that many for so long some will turn out right,especially if they end up in the right hands,you could say exactly the same about a certain lurcher breeder.