kens black stuff

i got a pup from kg 20 yrs ogo,not that costly..first few months he didnt fit in with the other dogs and was very placid,woudnt work cover.didnt like guns or noise and hd epilepsy...but he was a storming looking little dog.13in 13lb and cleaned up in the show ring plenty times in summer.areal cobby dog with a big head and a very powerful neck that screamed earth dog. i gave him the summer off and done little with him and tied him up in winter while the other dogs went about thier work ..at 16 months his time had come for his first time in,.. on his own with a big un, a true test...4hrs later we open up to see dog doing what he been bred to do..he was in his element....he went on to become a serious earth dog and well known for his work ...never left his position and was dug to plenty of times a week ..never once let me or my pals down, allways alone a great dog ..... lived til he was 14 and gave me lots of good times and made me proud when working...i aint seen a better earth dog ...ALFY RIP

Edited by Gray ghost
  • 8 months later...

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You would be surprised at the people who come on this board and the lines of dogs they keep. The good well bred pups are out there, you just need to look and be careful what you buy. It's very hard fo

Then take the post off and let the pups sell themselves. Talk is cheap mate. Not wishing to cause offence, if you came on and said they are average terriers i would say carry on. But to claim there

spookie   Newbie   Group: Members Posts: 2 Joined: 13-January 10 Posted 13 January 2010 - 08:50 PM   hi am spookie am new to the site looking to buy a terrier pup any advice on best lin

Posted Images

Guest alcapone

the troy dog and turbo are out of a bitch that no one knows the breeding to not even ken so how can these pups be 100% gould blood

Anyone any pic's of this bitch you got any fanny?(rough,broken,smooth?)

The bitch that troy and turbo are out of is black broken coated 15inch with a grey face

Did you own that bitch with the grey face (TESS) when Troy and Turbo and Nan were born ? She must be 13 years old now!!!and the owner is still trying to workher AND get her mated!

Guest alcapone

Masta of game,you've shown your true colours....your full of shit!! Different tess,your a chancer!!! Go and wash your balls,your an asshole first division!!! The tess troy,turbo and nan out of was sold to the dog theif before his true colours came to light!

If the stuffs that good, why you pimping it on a hunting forum.

Good dogs dont need advertising.

Cheers, but i think i will stick with my own stuff :thumbs:

FTB

To be fair any dog that is worth his weight in gold dont need to be put on an open forum for sale so agree with you there FTB .

Masta of game,you've shown your true colours....your full of shit!! Different tess,your a chancer!!! Go and wash your balls,your an asshole first division!!! The tess troy,turbo and nan out of was sold to the dog theif before his true colours came to light!

:yes: :yes: