Poll...this time it is serious!!

A Dog called Doug  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Should I call my dog Doug?

• Yes bloody good masculine name that (pick this one)
    • You should listen to your wife (dont pick this one)
    • Get a divorce

My wife and I have been having a disagreement...I am on the verge of quiting my job, moving out, taking my new dog with me and becoming a hobo!!!!

She doesn't like the Name 'Doug' (pronounced Dug). I told her I'm bloody paying and he's my dog anyway.

She wants to call him casper and an asortment of other gay names.

Your thoughts please

stop messin about and call it ..trevor !!!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If I called it Trevor I'd see that poor little lamb every time I looked at him :laugh:

Nope he's called Doug...well I haven't met the little chap yet but I imagine he's a Doug. Also it has become a point of principle.

ha ha yeh but he id definately a DOG! I need a male in the house as I am totally outnumbered 3 to 1. I asked specifically fot a male doug...I mean Dog :)

I can't imagine any other name either but the wife is doing my shed in trying to change my mind. I honestly dont understand what the problem is with women, they see you have something and then they either want it or want to change it.

It could be worse the wife might want to call it FUFU imagine calling that out or yer wife askin if anyone has seen her FUFU....lol

and what the feck's wrong with fufu????? iv just bought two working line german shepherd pup's that will be trained up as ppd dogs...fluffy and bobo and strong stuff is making all there gear in pink...come see me in 18 months and try taking the piss out of there camp names.i'll even let ya borrow the bite suit :icon_eek::icon_eek::victory::boxing:

Hi Mate

When I was a Kid my mum wanted to call a border collie we had one name, I wanted to call it another, everyone called it what me mum wanted except me, the dog came to both names no worries, so why not just let the wide call the dog what she wants.

ha ha yeh but he id definately a DOG! I need a male in the house as I am totally outnumbered 3 to 1. I asked specifically fot a male doug...I mean Dog :)

I can't imagine any other name either but the wife is doing my shed in trying to change my mind. I honestly dont understand what the problem is with women, they see you have something and then they either want it or want to change it.

Nik - the problem with marriage has always been that a man marries a woman believing that she won't change. She does. A woman marries a man believing that he will change. He doesn't.

RicW