Wootton Bassett March

Like i said I actualy agree with alot of the things EDL say and alot of the things the BNP say but it is the underlying racism that means i cant support em fully. I dont think kicking f**k out of police in Stoke is solving Islamic Extreamism. I think kicking f**k out of Anjem Choudary wouldnt solve islamic extreamism. It would feel great but what good does it actualy do. Its not pressure on the muslims that needs to be applied its pressure on the goverment.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Like i said I actualy agree with alot of the things EDL say and alot of the things the BNP say but it is the underlying racism that means i cant support em fully. I dont think kicking f**k out of police in Stoke is solving Islamic Extreamism. I think kicking f**k out of Anjem Choudary wouldnt solve islamic extreamism. It would feel great but what good does it actualy do. Its not pressure on the muslims that needs to be applied its pressure on the goverment.

Buddy, the public are brainwashed into believing all BNP voters and EDL members (who may i add are nothing to do with one another)are fascists. I am not rascist and i say that from the bottom of my heart. I think the EDL will get atacked by the police again whilst they have a non arrest policy with Choudrys firm. We at the EDL are trying to be heard, we are screaming out to the government to hear us.

Buch, i was in my local town yesterday when on indian guy was looking out his shop trying to get my attention, i walked into his shop and asked how his wife was, with his lip quivering he explained "she has passed to heaven" i held this little man in my arms whilst he broke down in tears. I am probably the only man who has shown this man any kindness, it broke my heart to see him alone and desperatly in need of comfort. Thats not the actions of a rascist and it tires me to continualy be branded by brainwashed brothers as a fascist "I AM NOT" but i will not sit in silent whilst Islam extremists recruit suicide bombers in my countrty.

They are recruiting in our university's and then these recruits are going over to fight our troops and blow up buses and take down planes??

You think there is no war on our land?? then i call you ignorant!!

Your dissapointedly Bulldog

I've spoken before and agree with Bulldog, its quite simple lads and lasses a hundred yard walk down the polling station and a tick in the right box.

If this march go's ahead I will be there and will not be alone and believe me it'll take more than a few old bill with batons to prevent pa*i ass from being kicked back to wherever it is they came from.

Hurlock

Buddy, the public are brainwashed into believing all BNP voters and EDL members (who may i add are nothing to do with one another)are fascists. I am not rascist and i say that from the bottom of my heart. I think the EDL will get atacked by the police again whilst they have a non arrest policy with Choudrys firm. We at the EDL are trying to be heard, we are screaming out to the government to hear us.

Buch, i was in my local town yesterday when on indian guy was looking out his shop trying to get my attention, i walked into his shop and asked how his wife was, with his lip quivering he explained "she has passed to heaven" i held this little man in my arms whilst he broke down in tears. I am probably the only man who has shown this man any kindness, it broke my heart to see him alone and desperatly in need of comfort. Thats not the actions of a rascist and it tires me to continualy be branded by brainwashed brothers as a fascist "I AM NOT" but i will not sit in silent whilst Islam extremists recruit suicide bombers in my countrty.

They are recruiting in our university's and then these recruits are going over to fight our troops and blow up buses and take down planes??

You think there is no war on our land?? then i call you ignorant!!

Your dissapointedly Bulldog

Very well said mate! I feel the same. As I type this I'm having a good laugh with indian and muslim guys alike over here in Libya. How ever it is a very different story when a group of people are deliberately trying to change the way my own country is. I do not come over her and behave in a disrespectful manor, if I did I would be booted out in no time at all I suspect and/or get fired.

We keep putting up with bad behavoir in our country and have promoted 'multi culturalism' rather than one British culture with people of different skin tones. The real criminals are not muslims or any other group it is the Politicians that are using them for their own political reasons. Lets face it we're not in Afganistan/Iraq for democracy and being there doesn't protect us on tiny little bit all it has done is create a new 'baddy' with which our politicans can divert our attention from real issues live poverty in the UK, poor schools, crime etc.

they are beginning to swamp US over here in northen.ireland.their everywhere but they haven't growing big enuf balls to start their slobbering yet and they no that they wont get away with it over here. :chair:

not yet give it time

dont give it time, act now, or you may find your country in the sad peril england is ...

The overwhelming feeling on that facebook page is without a doubt united! It would seem that the british population has had enough of muslims in this country.

I am fecking glad i dont wear a tee towel on my head!

Your damn right but action is needed not just words. I know the left wing are happy to pretend this is not happening but without action now the war is sadly over.

Even if we act now we still have an almighty task (maybe even a miracle) to put this problem to bed.

NO SURRENDER :ninja::ninja::chair:

cheeky f****n ragheads, was in forces until 2006 lost some good mates since, [bANNED TEXT] the fucks up with world free loading scum. if we tried to build a church over there they'd b uproar,and theres a mosque every 20 miles or so in ours...........bnp get my vote this year.atb lads,happy hunting.

... As I type this I'm having a good laugh with indian and muslim guys alike over here in Libya. How ever it is a very different story when a group of people are deliberately trying to change the way my own country is. I do not come over her and behave in a disrespectful manor, if I did I would be booted out in no time at all I suspect and/or get fired.

We keep putting up with bad behavoir in our country and have promoted 'multi culturalism' rather than one British culture with people of different skin tones. The real criminals are not muslims or any other group it is the Politicians that are using them for their own political reasons. Lets face it we're not in Afganistan/Iraq for democracy and being there doesn't protect us on tiny little bit all it has done is create a new 'baddy' with which our politicans can divert our attention from real issues live poverty in the UK, poor schools, crime etc.

:good::notworthy::good:

Spot on!

• 2 weeks later...