had a good year

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well mate you do have a nice dog and its showing great potential, what people will have meant is that at the age of 4-6 it will have proved itself a consistant worker over a number of years.   No do

4 pictures of a dog and fancy rossets doesnt prove anything and sayin the dog is proven at 2 year old is a load of shit

Wat it does prove is that this lad has spent time and patcience with his dog that is a credit to him the only shit is comeing from YOUR mouth

a dog with half a brain wouldnt chase a lure, a older man from my area who has had proven lurchers for years put his lurcher in for a lure race just to see what reaction he would get from his dog, the lure went and his dog watched it for a second and walked away and done a pish, the man says that was the reaction he was looking for because it showed his dog was too clued up, everybody to there own tho

atb poacherman

Wow thanks for the nice replies some really nice genuine people out there and sceptics, havent been on the forum for a while to reply to the replies, the people who know me from the shows like phil h, collie grey miss lurcher bitch, strong stuff, taffy bull and old real tree etc etc I could go on and on theres so many they all know im as genuine as they come if ive said hes done something he has if he hasnt he hasnt its as simple as that! To the question to the guy who said f**k the rosettes wheres the pics of the 43 rabbits, well we did take photos but it was off a sony eriksson camera phone and the photo was s**t and I just aswell put a white rhino in the picture! Anyway those of you who diss him or her I invite you to a night out with him but make sure you fetch your own lurcher with you no bitching just a friendly night of lamping and you will see him and his brother lamping! then you will see how good of a lamper he his! For all the people who put nice comments who know me and who dont thanks very much and I hope your dogs do the same for you as ryfud has done for me Happy hunting!! :gunsmilie::thumbs:

For all thats been wrote about you Whitey, with this post, thats some genuine answer! Fair play to you.

Hey, you've had a decent season with a decent dog, you put the effort in, well done and yes, you won a few rosetts along the way, well good for you....It's too easy to decry the winning, for some. Those that use summer shows to keep in touch with the likeminded but never show a dog (far too matcho for that shit!!). I

If you don't put a dog in, how would shows exist??

Anyway's, keep up the good work with your mutt, the field is it's temple, most on here are right, another two seasons and you'll be a Cheshire cat!

Edited by Bosun11

Wow thanks for the nice replies some really nice genuine people out there and sceptics, havent been on the forum for a while to reply to the replies, the people who know me from the shows like phil h, collie grey miss lurcher bitch, strong stuff, taffy bull and old real tree etc etc I could go on and on theres so many they all know im as genuine as they come if ive said hes done something he has if he hasnt he hasnt its as simple as that! To the question to the guy who said f**k the rosettes wheres the pics of the 43 rabbits, well we did take photos but it was off a sony eriksson camera phone and the photo was s**t and I just aswell put a white rhino in the picture! Anyway those of you who diss him or her I invite you to a night out with him but make sure you fetch your own lurcher with you no bitching just a friendly night of lamping and you will see him and his brother lamping! then you will see how good of a lamper he his! For all the people who put nice comments who know me and who dont thanks very much and I hope your dogs do the same for you as ryfud has done for me Happy hunting!! :gunsmilie::thumbs:

im up for a night out ,but i want some money on it .lets say a fiver of me and a stone wall of you . :laugh:

[bANNED TEXT] dog looks good but the last place for a good coursing working lurcher is chaseing lures ,and rossetes ,for me i like alurcher to be steady quite not getting exited till the [bANNED TEXT] time ,if you enjoy shows thats good, but a real working lurcher is amillion miles from a show mate thtas for sure and lamping afew rabbits or a bagfull isnt realy difficult, be happy in [bANNED TEXT] self and enjoy [bANNED TEXT] dog ,

Guest fence_hopper

a dog with half a brain wouldnt chase a lure, a older man from my area who has had proven lurchers for years put his lurcher in for a lure race just to see what reaction he would get from his dog, the lure went and his dog watched it for a second and walked away and done a pish, the man says that was the reaction he was looking for because it showed his dog was too clued up, everybody to there own tho

atb poacherman

same here mate my dog wont chase one, its a good bit of summer fun thats all it should be with lurchers, i wasnt slagging the guy of i'd rather see some working pics rossets do nothing for me.

Edited by fence_hopper

Well done whitey, a very nice dog and [43] rabbits is great. :thumbs: Bryn my 1x colliexgrey is 2 years old, he is having a great season.His best night on rabbits is [27]in the lamp,and his last catch was [5 rabbits+ 2 shot hares] which he retrieved.As been said they are both young dogs,which are going Brill, lets just hope they can keep it up. :thumbs: A few pics of Bryn, prob seen before.?

h1.jpg

b2.jpg

16.jpg

gfDSCF6213-1.jpg

gfDSCF6251.jpg

Ray :thumbs:

atb poacherman

same here mate my dog wont chase one, its a good bit of summer fun thats all it should be with lurchers, i wasnt slagging the guy of i'd rather see some working pics rossets do nothing for me.

IMG]

just found some on the laptop for you all shot and retrieved

Edited by WHITEYrs4