top dogs like golly arthur and bud

any one else any litter brothers/sisters to mine ? Be good to hear how they're turnin aht. I belive mine was born late august 2007 golly x honey.

if u look on this post a bitch called tess is the litter sister to yours its asbo 93 bitch

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

your a dick mate !!!

Posted Images

Guest Defender Poacher

could golly catch foxes single handed easy anoth then cus he looks a lump 2 twist and turn pre ban of course.

yeah mate he can alot of people think hes slow because hes big but he can run for the size of him

Turk told me on the phone the other night golly is fast line but

struggles once the twisting and turning starts infact he was

very honest about what the dog was good and not so good at

unlike yourself are you capable of speaking the truth about

anything?

a bitch off golly abit swollen after lamping, post-41264-126161332484_thumb.jpg
this is the sister 2 yours dick

Cheers Nicola:) she looks a tad stronger in the swede than my dog.

I got mine from a lad in wakey who brought two back. He didn't stick wi his pup, an i belive its seen a few hands already.

I cant weigh up why anyone would not stick wi these pups. Mine is a pet as well as a worker an brings nowt but joy.

He's no flyin machine but is no slouch at all, an his short coupling helps wi the turns.

He's very game, a nose like a coonhound (100% so far) will push through the thickest cover for the right scent. My youngest son can walk him, a half decent guard dog (by lurcher standards). Overall i cant rate him enough. I've let him come on at his own pace an its payin rewards.

bud was owned by a neville fahey in wales top dog on large and small got killed running a fox over the top of a quarry picture of him in edrd magazine had lurchers all my life and the best lurcher i ever owned was by bud 0nly23 tts but this bitch would take anything single handed and i mean anything and got the photos to prove what she could do i had this bitch at 11 months old because the chap wanted out of her because she was to timid and boy did he make a mistake by the time she was 16 months old she was doing it all. bud is a bit of a legend in wales fox dog supreme and his offspring are still round and most make top animals in the right hands .this line seem to have tremendous drive right through the line antone wanting to see phoyos of bud as i say quite a few in e d r d. magazine.

Cheers Nicola:) she looks a tad stronger in the swede than my dog.

I got mine from a lad in wakey who brought two back. He didn't stick wi his pup, an i belive its seen a few hands already.

I cant weigh up why anyone would not stick wi these pups. Mine is a pet as well as a worker an brings nowt but joy.

He's no flyin machine but is no slouch at all, an his short coupling helps wi the turns.

He's very game, a nose like a coonhound (100% so far) will push through the thickest cover for the right scent. My youngest son can walk him, a half decent guard dog (by lurcher standards). Overall i cant rate him enough. I've let him come on at his own pace an its payin rewards.

It hasnt seen a few hands.It went back to the lad who bred it who still has it.I saw it work a couple of weeks ago and the dog looks like becoming a right tool.He seems to have thrown more towards his mother and grandmother which i ownedwho could both catch foxes for fun.

To be honest mate, there are plenty of good dogs out there that noone knows of. It all depends if the owner likes to rant and rave about their dogs.

In my experience, people who keep themselves to themselves have decent dogs, and the people who try to ride on a dogs name forever more like to make money from pups.

one of the best replies I have heard on this site in years, well said :clapper:

bud was owned by a neville fahey in wales top dog on large and small got killed running a fox over the top of a quarry picture of him in edrd magazine had lurchers all my life and the best lurcher i ever owned was by bud 0nly23 tts but this bitch would take anything single handed and i mean anything and got the photos to prove what she could do i had this bitch at 11 months old because the chap wanted out of her because she was to timid and boy did he make a mistake by the time she was 16 months old she was doing it all. bud is a bit of a legend in wales fox dog supreme and his offspring are still round and most make top animals in the right hands .this line seem to have tremendous drive right through the line antone wanting to see phoyos of bud as i say quite a few in e d r d. magazine.

I think you are talking about Buck not Bud....

Cheers Nicola:) she looks a tad stronger in the swede than my dog. I got mine from a lad in wakey who brought two back. He didn't stick wi his pup, an i belive its seen a few hands already. I cant weigh up why anyone would not stick wi these pups. Mine is a pet as well as a worker an brings nowt but joy. He's no flyin machine but is no slouch at all, an his short coupling helps wi the turns. He's very game, a nose like a coonhound (100% so far) will push through the thickest cover for the right scent. My youngest son can walk him, a half decent guard dog (by lurcher standards). Overall i cant rate him enough. I've let him come on at his own pace an its payin rewards.
It hasnt seen a few hands.It went back to the lad who bred it who still has it.I saw it work a couple of weeks ago and the dog looks like becoming a right tool.He seems to have thrown more towards his mother and grandmother which i ownedwho could both catch foxes for fun.

Thats good to hear. I'll stand corrected then. Sounds like i was told wrong. Cant understand Adam gettin shut like he did.

Have you any pics of honey's mam ? I wouldn't mind gettin to know the lines an havin some pics of them for history. I'm well chuffed wi mine an can only see great things for him.