Popular Posts

your a dick mate !!!

Posted Images

GET EM OUT (.) (.) your so wise :notworthy: and so

kind you even share you knowledge with police officers :feck:

your a dick mate !!! :clapper:

well put asb093, :icon_eek: , ,

your a dick aswell !! :whistling:

you wont want to be digging on MY land tommorow then, o well il take some pictures and let you know how it goes, :thumbs:

ha kks sweet cheeks :tongue2:

your a dick aswell !! :whistling:

you wont want to be digging on MY land tommorow then, o well il take some pictures and let you know how it goes, :thumbs:

ha kks sweet cheeks :tongue2:

dont worry wee man ron, i wont leave you at home, , i aint that good to put up with liam allday !!

Guest Defender Poacher

Iam getting picked on by a couple of teenage delinquents :yes:

well at least there not mugging grannys :laugh:

well we had a nice xmas with a lovelly meal,hope most on here did as well.

Thought i would come on here and have a read of whats been going on and what have i seen :hmm::hmm:

9 bloody pages of about 2 dogs that couldnt bend a rabbit on the fens :no::no::no:

Today most hunting with dogs is banned but we still get topics like this blowing smoke up the bum of average pre ban dogs :yes::yes::yes:

WHY??????????????????????

i know because most people on here are halfwits :yes::yes::yes::thumbs:

the way forward is rabbiting dogs not bull xs which run down the line like a train and bring nothing but attention to there owners,

surely there is or was many a good rabbit dog that could take hare and fox pre ban

Bull xs :laugh::laugh: well there a thing of the past dogs that bring nothing but attention to there owners and people around around them,

well hope you all had a good xmas and have a better new yr :bye:

haha. leave your work in the station mate. what people want to do on here is their business. Dont need mr policeman layin the law down aswell lol. atb stabba

it is nothing to do with my job,its more the facts nd how things are now in the real world.

filth :censored:

Guest Defender Poacher

Defender Poacher wasnt you on here befor as someone else i know a few people who know you very well not far from you :D

Yer what of it? you gona send them round to give me a talking

to :laugh:

nah you aint worth it last time i heard you was going to snap nicolas neck at the game fair we was waiting for you i traveld 150 miles to get their when you diddnt turn up it spoilt my day exspecially when you sent nicola pms saying youre going to choke him out in a minute when you look like a smack head i was looking forward to that so much and dont send me no pms coz trust me i will turn up on your door

Guest Defender Poacher

nah you aint worth it last time i heard you was going to snap nicolas neck at the game fair we was waiting for you i traveld 150 miles to get their when you diddnt turn up it spoilt my day exspecially when you sent nicola pms saying youre going to choke him out in a minute when you look like a smack head i was looking forward to that so much and dont send me no pms coz trust me i will turn up on your door

Ive just sent you one so please do :thumbs: