• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

your a dick mate !!!

Posted Images

Thanks for the info on my young dog Dahn Sarf ;) been really good talkin to a genuine bull x fan who knows whats what.

Wish tha all the best on field, an look forad to speykin agin wi yer.

Seem's to me alot o folk over look the fact that it takes two good dogs to make good offspring . Worse still sometimes the better half is over-looked.

Vas Heil (saxon for good health) from me an 'Hitler' ;)

why do peopl keep starting posts on him? i doubt hes any better than alot of bullxs, the difference they avent been bred.

exactly why do people keep starting posts on him getting boring innit and the diffrence is golly has thrown some good pups that work thats why his name comes up alot there probably are just as good bxs out there and im sure they have been bred mate

i agree boys i got a golly bred dog but his name don make him graft harder in the feild its wat i put into him does it the names mean nothin its just how people brag an talk allot . theres good dogs out there with no name ant theres good dogs out there with a name but i onestly think the huntin world woud run smoother if people kept things to themselves thats just my opinion lads

haha yeah ours make us laugh mate bobo jumping in the back of the truck already and jumping fences haha funny to watch um learn :clapper:

he is like watching asbo93 after he has had a sniff of a beer matt on a friday night, :whistling:

haha am not a bad as you mate :tongue2:

iv seen arthur work not a bad animal at all but not in gollys league

been ignoring this up 2 now just reading,soz turk gorra step in bullshit mate dont want to argue really.but arthur not in gollys league at what may i ask,the only thing that golly does better than arthur is kill SHEEP.Been there when the thing has done it and lost a farm because of it dogs a legend il never forget him,but for the wrong reason cheers golly il never forget you. :angry: