• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

your a dick mate !!!

Posted Images

believe or not mate i went out with jake hundreds of times he was nuts hoes he geting on now.

yeah they reckon he was some dog but its head had gone he was a nice dog think he went to ireland last i had herd

I was talking to the guy who bought jake ,and brought him to plymouth today ,ive seen the dog a few times he had very bad feet ,asked the guy what he thought of him he said what he said when he bought him ,"he was a very game dog" but was very unlucky with injurys .he swapped hands down here a few times and got sold up the line an ultimatly went to ireland .theres a few boys on here who went out with him so there more qualified to give there opinoin than me as i never saw him work.

''iv seen arthur work not a bad animal at all but not in gollys league''

Now why would you say that, i wonder?

Oh aye, because you have been studding him to every tom, dick and harry for years to line your pockets.

If i never hear the word golly on an internet thread again, it will be too soon.

''iv seen arthur work not a bad animal at all but not in gollys league''

Now why would you say that, i wonder?

Oh aye, because you have been studding him to every tom, dick and harry for years to line your pockets.

If i never hear the word golly on an internet thread again, it will be too soon.

:clapper:

i really dont know why you all give a f**k to be honest god get over it why are you all so worried or intrested in what golly did didnt do has done is doing ect he is in my kennels and will be till hes not here anymore!!

we have never made any money out of this dog for breeding while we have had him and wont do anyway because he isnt being lined again not thats its got anything to do with any of you anyway!! yes golly has got a liking for a leg of lamb but thats not a problem for me as there are no stock around here also ive never had a problem recalling him he does what i ask of hm still at nine years old so what more can i ask for can we please lay this to rest once and for all you all complain about golly on the internet but you are all letting it go on by contributing to the post about him so if your sicof it why write about it