• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

your a dick mate !!!

Posted Images

Some dogs never miss a good photo opportunity, well I suppose

there is pups to be peddled :whistling:

bored ? go eat some more mince pies, or better still take your dogs out and come back and tell the truth what they are up to, , bet its to cold for you, best to stay inside keyboard hunting is alot easyier,

You look well ard in the avatar with your bull cross and no

fear t/shirt on :feck:

yeah course i do bitch ! i put that t shirt on especially for that picture, so i can look ard as feck, i should of put my pure white trainers on and tucked the bottom of ma trackies, into my socks, i would look well good, :toast: might change it yet, :hmm: , , ( good come back ive never heard that one before :doh: )

btw that stafford is :yes: a fully working stafford, and showing great protential, do you see my bragging about it, :no: , ,

grow up act your age not your dick size, :bye:

p.s yes i do have a big cock, ive gotta bullx ! 8)

Some dogs never miss a good photo opportunity, well I suppose

there is pups to be peddled :whistling:

bored ? go eat some more mince pies, or better still take your dogs out and come back and tell the truth what they are up to, , bet its to cold for you, best to stay inside keyboard hunting is alot easyier,

You look well ard in the avatar with your bull cross and no

fear t/shirt on :feck:id say that was a full bull in his avatar n id say it was a staffy.u shud gone to specsavers kid

near enough, :thumbs:

well we had a nice xmas with a lovelly meal,hope most on here did as well.

Thought i would come on here and have a read of whats been going on and what have i seen :hmm::hmm:

9 bloody pages of about 2 dogs that couldnt bend a rabbit on the fens :no::no::no:

Today most hunting with dogs is banned but we still get topics like this blowing smoke up the bum of average pre ban dogs :yes::yes::yes:

WHY??????????????????????

i know because most people on here are halfwits :yes::yes::yes::thumbs:

the way forward is rabbiting dogs not bull xs which run down the line like a train and bring nothing but attention to there owners,

surely there is or was many a good rabbit dog that could take hare and fox pre ban

Bull xs :laugh::laugh: well there a thing of the past dogs that bring nothing but attention to there owners and people around around them,

well hope you all had a good xmas and have a better new yr :bye:

Edited by micheal

Thought i would come on here and have a read of whats been going on and what have i seen :hmm::hmm:

9 bloody pages of about 2 dogs that couldnt bend a rabbit on the fens :no::no::no:

Today most hunting with dogs is banned but we still get topics like this blowing smoke up the bum of average pre ban dogs :yes::yes::yes:

the way forward is rabbiting dogs not bull xs which run down the line like a train and bring nothing but attention to there owners,

surely there is or was many a good rabbit dog that could take hare and fox pre ban

Bull xs :laugh::laugh: well there a thing of the past dogs that bring nothing but attention to there owners and people around around them,

:bye:

haha. leave your work in the station mate. what people want to do on here is their business. Dont need mr policeman layin the law down aswell lol. atb stabba

haha. leave your work in the station mate. what people want to do on here is their business. Dont need mr policeman layin the law down aswell lol. atb stabba

it is nothing to do with my job,its more the facts nd how things are now in the real world.