VERY VERY SAD DAY

:( some few months ago I put up a post asking for a cheap playstation for a young lad who had just been diagnosed with cancer. He was just 14 years old and in april this year found a lump on his leg. It turned out to be a very nasty aggressive cancer, and despite putting up the most amazing fight for his life he died this morning at 12.30am. He lived for hunting and shooting, and even last week managed to drag himself out for the first two drives of the shoot before giving in. Such a sad day, and i am sure that fellow members of the hunting community will wish his family their condolensces. RIP Nick, a truly brave remarkable young lad, who has been a pleasure to no.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Although each of us may winge, from time to time think that we are hard done by....

Its times like these that make you think...

Such a sad loss of a young life...

RIP Nick.

My Thoughts go out to the family at this sad time.

Snap.

:( some few months ago I put up a post asking for a cheap playstation for a young lad who had just been diagnosed with cancer. He was just 14 years old and in april this year found a lump on his leg. It turned out to be a very nasty aggressive cancer, and despite putting up the most amazing fight for his life he died this morning at 12.30am. He lived for hunting and shooting, and even last week managed to drag himself out for the first two drives of the shoot before giving in. Such a sad day, and i am sure that fellow members of the hunting community will wish his family their condolensces. RIP Nick, a truly brave remarkable young lad, who has been a pleasure to no.

shocking! thats no age to die all the best to his family.