whippetxgrayhounds

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

DDIFFERNCE BETWEEN THEM IS THAT A NON PEDIGREE DOGS USUALY HAVE SOME GREYHOUND BLOOD IN THEM & ARE RUN UNDER THE BRITISH WHIPPET RACING ASSOCIATION & ARE RAN IN CATEGORIES ACCORDING 2 THEIR WE

GOOD DOGS & WHEN MATURE ITS NOT ALWAYS RABBITS THEY ARE UP 4, PERSONALLY I USE THEM AS A BASELINE 2 ADD A BIT OF SALUKI. HELPS A BIT WITH FEET & STAMINA BUT NOT THE COAT. CAN BE A LOT OF DOG I

GOOD DOGS & WHEN MATURE ITS NOT ALWAYS RABBITS THEY ARE UP 4, PERSONALLY I USE THEM AS A BASELINE 2 ADD A BIT OF SALUKI. HELPS A BIT WITH FEET & STAMINA BUT NOT THE COAT. CAN BE A LOT OF DOG I

Posted Images

Are we talking about genuine f1x whippet/greys or wats known as the non ped whippet a mixture of both but not first crosses IMHO their can be a mile of difference between the two.atb dell

yeah sorry didn't want to hijack thread mines not a first x, how do you find they differ dell as intrested mate ? any pics or info :thumbs:

Are we talking about genuine f1x whippet/greys or wats known as the non ped whippet a mixture of both but not first crosses IMHO their can be a mile of difference between the two.atb dell

yeah sorry didn't want to hijack thread mines not a first x, how do you find they differ dell as intrested mate ? any pics or info thumbs.gif

I can only speak of some of the first crosses from 30 years ago in my area as it was a popular cross in s.yorks years ago and their was some decent dogs about of this breeding and the pure whippet was a lot more popular than it is today in these areas and the noted dogs out of these crosses were mainly dog pups that looked like they would make to big for the sunday whippet racing meets that were held at nearly every miners welfare in the country.The non ped whippets i see [bANNED TEXT] attending the odd race meet seem more finer and are without a doubt faster and can vary that much i personaly would not take the chance on one for hunting as i believe their blistering speed can be to the detriment of everything else but a genuine f1x can be a good hunting dog,atb dell

hi dell can you tell us more id love to now the diffrens? and pics would be good to

david

are the above a good all rounder lets have some pics of them and what thay can do now and be for the ban

how thay are for staminer hare rabbit fox day time deer dont for get the ban

cheers

david

my bitch 23and half tts does everything i want and like a rocket

post-30965-125995320719_thumb.jpg

are the above a good all rounder lets have some pics of them and what thay can do now and be for the ban

cheers

david

very nice bitch :thumbs:

cheers

david

very nice bitch :thumbs:thanks for that pal i forgot to say she is a first cross greyhound bitch / whippet dog

good catch dogs mate just stay back from the racing

stuff the dog in the pick is out a ped dog and a

distance bitch and still had to much pace for his

own good :thumbs:

rember luke you owned this dog when he was young every dog slows down and learns as they get older av had bertie over 2 years now and he s a diffrant dog now took all quary no bother pre ban and only a handfull of small injurys 24 inch works day and night fast good mouth turn on a penny and not bad stamina and sire s a good litter as u have a pup from one of his 5 litters