david harcomes

Hi Just askig if any of you are getting this book or got it

if so what is it like and the book is called work them hard treat them heroes

i think it will be a good book to read.It also is the second book to the world of the working terrier

so any of you have got the book please let us know what is like thanks

i think it will be a good book to read.It also is the second book to the world of the working terrier

It will be a good book i can asure you coming from Dave,

I am looking forward to darcys new book due to be released anyone know roughly when ?

I would like to get hold of terrier work 1 & 2 thats the only ones i havent got i am keeping an eye on EBAY but prices are beyond average man some just buy to sell my books are for myself to pass on to my son who i have instructed hes never to part with them

I hope he re releases some i think someone said hes going to ???? Let me know if anyones got some hanging around i did have terrier work 2 but the pup got hold and destroyed it never will i leave a book unatende again

It will be a good book i can asure you coming from Dave,

I am looking forward to darcys new book due to be released anyone know roughly when ?

I would like to get hold of terrier work 1 & 2 thats the only ones i havent got i am keeping an eye on EBAY but prices are beyond average man some just buy to sell my books are for myself to pass on to my son who i have instructed hes never to part with them

I hope he re releases some i think someone said hes going to ???? Let me know if anyones got some hanging around i did have terrier work 2 but the pup got hold and destroyed it never will i leave a book unatende again

I know what you mean about Ebay,just saw Dave Harcombe's Badger digging with terriers going for £200,used to have the book,lent it out never saw it again,

i've gone off books mostly,but Dave Harcombe's book are well written and from exoerience,i will be buying this one,are there any details on ordering?

Higgins.

right ok i,m a bit thick lol but if i send a cheque to the above address who do i name it to ? and is it possible to get it through paypal ? :icon_redface:

IGGINS.

Not 100% percent sure myself unless there is a copy of CW for details on ordering,but i think you can pay by paypal with his email address or make a cheque payable to 'FIELDFARE',correct me if i'm wrong folks or could someone please post ordering details on here soon,thanks,

Higgins.

right ok i,m a bit thick lol but if i send a cheque to the above address who do i name it to ? and is it possible to get it through paypal ? :icon_redface:

IGGINS.

Not 100% percent sure myself unless there is a copy of CW for details on ordering,but i think you can pay by paypal with his email address or make a cheque payable to 'FIELDFARE',correct me if i'm wrong folks or could someone please post ordering details on here soon,thanks,

Higgins.

All post £35.00 made payable to Feildfare with a note for the title of the book

Work Them Hard Treat Them Like Heroes and they will get a copy of to you as soon as its ready

Address is as below

FEILDFARE , PO BOX 2 , LLANDEILO, SA196EW

Be sure to get your copy it will be a collecters as soon as you get it of one of the countrys most genuine dog man (theres not many left )