Store bans Help for Heroes woman

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Took this from another forum, if its true? its bloody appalling!! and I'm absolutely disgusted :censored: click on the link below

http://www.rochdaleobserver.co.uk/news/s/1...or_heroes_woman

Tom

What nationality was the shop assistant? :whistling:

Ric

Its not only the cheek of the lad but its the shear bloody ignorance that accompanies it.

I guess its true that a little knowledge is a dangerous thing...................should have learnt that from Tony BLiar and Gordon Brown!

Swampy

Patriotic Ning for all troops fighting on our behalf!

What nationality was the shop assistant?

Ric

Ric. Does it matter?

Swampy

This Tiger nings

[/quote

It might matter for two reasons. If he was of the Islamic persuasion he may have had personal reasons for objecting to "supporting a war" he sees as against his religion. So far so fair enough. It may also be the case that his gaffer was frit of arguing with him BECAUSE he might claim religious grounds for his action, so no-one is allowed to disagree with him . . . In which case he can go take a flying f**k at himself. I am passionately opposed to the BNP but that doesn't mean I'm opposed to British values like tolerance for the views of others. Well and good, but it works both ways.

Voltaire said " I disagree completely with what you say but I will defend your right to say it." What Voltaire did not add was "provided always that you defend my right publicly to express my disagreement". Radical Islamists demand the right to say in public what they think but deny my right to oppose their views in public.

If I had my way all those anti-Muslim cartoons from that Danish paper would be published world wide. If you can't stand the heat stay out of the kitchen.

On the other hand I have had a few week-end type beers . . .

Ric

this is the reply i got from them

looks just like the statement in the news paper article glad thy took the time to respond personally lol what a joke

Dear Marie,

Thank you for contacting us.

I'm sorry to hear you are unhappy with the story that has been in the media recently.

We are big supporters of the Help for Heroes campaign and we sell the pin badges and wrist band in hundreds of our stores.

We were shocked and surprised to hear of an incident involving one of our colleagues at the Rochdale store. We are not aware of any incident of this nature taking place.

If it were to be found true we would take it very seriously indeed. That's why we'd like to take this opportunity to invite the customer back into the store if she'd like to discuss the details with the store manager. We can then look to investigate the matter.

I hope this puts your mind at ease and if there is anything else I can help you with please let me know.

Yours sincerely,