LAMPING THE DALES

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tomo/Ginny Spinner,now you've caught a hundred rabbits in a night will you attempt to better that if circumstances give you that opportunity? and do you have anymore ground where that kind of number could be taken? we are now in mid-winter and rabbits won't be as abundant as late Aug early Sept :icon_eek: i wouldn't of thought or are they? All the best PP.

Tomo/Ginny Spinner,now you've caught a hundred rabbits in a night will you attempt to better that if circumstances give you that opportunity? and do you have anymore ground where that kind of number could be taken? we are now in mid-winter and rabbits won't be as abundant as late Aug early Sept :icon_eek: i wouldn't of thought or are they? All the best PP.

Mid-winter ??????? It's still October !!!

Cheers.

mid winter its twelve above at moment just back from a jaunt with a long armed t shirt thing weathers crazy , still autum untill mid november , never caught a hundred but caut three with no lamp in the moon its so mild but damp ,be good if the weather stayed 12 above but dry

feck doing it again im still boloxed :D

yes theres a few places i have spied, that may well warrent a look, but there would have to be lots of things on our favour ;)

well done to you mate !

but didnt you think it was a good idea to stop tomo " holding" his dog in that manner ? :icon_eek:

:tongue2:

That's not TOMO in "that" pic. ;)

who ever it is they should have more respect for there four legged friend, :icon_eek:

maybe its uping there standards, , :whistling:

lets see how many lads are out now trying to beat TOMO, ginny and that other lads tally,

atb, , ,

Guest dbull86
i know a man who will and has the dogs to do the ton on there own this yr,and iam sure hes heading that way with 1 dog come winter,

Why not get a dog yourself, and have a crack at it, instead of talking about "a man you know" ????

Cheers.

because i got a dodgy knee and cant walk any more :tongue2:But i spoke to him today and if you want hes willing to show you or welcome a visitor over when the time is right to witness this

Edited by dbull86