The Hunting Life Girls Calendar!!

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FANTASTIC,got my calendar tonight when i came home from work.i can appreciate the effort that has gone into this project,as like a lot fo people on here i have watched this from the begining ,now the final product ,terrific.great work girls.i like november (thats my birthday month),if i have one special month ,then that has to be january.If you havent go this calendar on your wall ,your missing out .

FANTASTIC,got my calendar tonight when i came home from work.i can appreciate the effort that has gone into this project,as like a lot fo people on here i have watched this from the begining ,now the final product ,terrific.great work girls.i like november (thats my birthday month),if i have one special month ,then that has to be january.If you havent go this calendar on your wall ,your missing out .

:clapper: Very glad you are happy with it... And delighted that one of our calendars has flown to the other side of the world!! :victory:

Thanks for your very kind extra donation to the fund too :) x

This week I recieved three calenders, one from screwfix, one from hawthorn timber supplies, and one of the hunting life girls calenders, you can all guess which two are now in the bin :whistling: , if you lads havn't sent for one yet get your hand in your pocket and send for one today, the only problem I have is, why don't my rabbiting and digging parteners look like that :icon_redface: any of you girls can carry my net bag any day

This week I recieved three calenders, one from screwfix, one from hawthorn timber supplies, and one of the hunting life girls calenders, you can all guess which two are now in the bin :whistling: , if you lads havn't sent for one yet get your hand in your pocket and send for one today, the only problem I have is, why don't my rabbiting and digging parteners look like that :icon_redface: any of you girls can carry my net bag any day

I'm glad we've made your wall :clapper:

• 3 weeks later...

The calendar dropped through the letter box today, well done to all involved will definatly brighten up the coming year. I've hung it in the ferret shed first place I go in the morning so be good to see a beautiful face first thing, and its warm in there.

How many hands is that horse just trying get a idea of height ;)

Thanks ladies :clapper:

The calendar dropped through the letter box today, well done to all involved will definatly brighten up the coming year. I've hung it in the ferret shed first place I go in the morning so be good to see a beautiful face first thing, and its warm in there.

How many hands is that horse just trying get a idea of height ;)

Thanks ladies :clapper:

The horses back end was 5 foot 3 i had to stand on me toes a bit to see over it :laugh:

got mine today, very pleased with it,all the girls have done very well indeed, december and march is a very nice looking lady,infact she,s stunning, but january does it for me :icon_redface: you can come shooting with me anytime kay. :thumbs:

ps,the lass with the deerhounds, one word....awesome :thumbs:

Edited by hairyface

got mine today, very pleased with it,all the girls have done very well indeed, december and march is a very nice looking lady,infact she,s stunning, but january does it for me :icon_redface: you can come shooting with me anytime kay. :thumbs:

ps,the lass with the deerhounds, one word....awesome :thumbs:

Well thank you very much :) it was good fun on the day & hopefully now they have nearly all sold out we will know how much moneys been raised which is what it was for in the first place :thumbs: