disgraceful

I've just read that the 10 year old Nigerian girl who tried to commit suicide rather than be sent back has been allowed to stay in this country.

What are we coming to when the welfare of a little girl, who happens to be black, is regarded as important?

I'd say that we are acting like civilised human beings, but then I'm a civilised human being.

ARE YOU?

Ric

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The crime is that it takes years of trying to removed failed asylum seekers, in that time their children get settled. Asylum seekers must stay in the first safe country they reach, not travel across the world looking for the best deal. Remove them the day they are turned down.

I take it her family are with her as well?

Her mother is. Her father was killed by the regime, along with her brothers and sister. But sod that for a lark. A little girl tried to kill herself out of fear of being sent back. Are you prepared to send her back to die? Do you really want to live in a country that acts like that towards children?

Ric

Her mother is. Her father was killed by the regime, along with her brothers and sister. But sod that for a lark. A little girl tried to kill herself out of fear of being sent back. Are you prepared to send her back to die? Do you really want to live in a country that acts like that towards children?

Ric

I would say yes because they should have stayed in the first safe country they reach and there are many safe countries betwwen britain and nigeria.

Richard

Ric

This girl is one of the genuine ones, yes she should be allowed to stay and continue her life but unfortunately the majority arn't bona fide

Ric

It's not the genuine cases that most people have problems with Ric, but there are many other countries that could offer asylum, just they don't hand out the benefits as freely as we do. Where did this family fist enter the EU? I'm guessing Britain wasn't the first port of call, more likely Spain or Greece. Aren't these countries good enough for them? We should have a system like the French, where they are dropped back off in the country they first set foot in.

Ric

This girl is one of the genuine ones, yes she should be allowed to stay and continue her life but unfortunately the majority arn't bona fide

Beat me to it! :D

Ric

I would say yes because they should have stayed in the first safe country they reach and there are many safe countries betwwen britain and nigeria.

Richard

I agree first question should be how did you get here take all details plus there fingerprints then put them on a plane to the first safe country they came through! If they turn up again back they go!

Ric

I would be vaguely confident in saying that theres not a person on this site who gives more to children in tragic circumstances than me......but.....myself or any other englishman cannot take on the worlds problems.......is england responsible for every adult or child in the world in a tough situation ?

Some folk are lucky and some are not thats just life.....people need to get used to the fact that we as a nation CANNOT solve the worlds problems and should not be expected to......

My heart go,s out to the child,but my heart go,s out to thousands of white english children a lot closer to home and as a white english man does it not make more sense to look after my/our own and make them a priority.

Ric

Richard

Wrong. Nigeria used to be a British colony. The first place that refugees from the present (totally evil) Islamic regime are sent is to the UK under intrenational law. And anyway bugger the rules. The wee lass is 10 years old. If you are really ready to send a 10 year old girl away to die then you had better hope I don't ever meet you.

Ric (ashamed to have the same first name as you)W