disgraceful

She should have still been deported as this will now become a method wich they will use to stay in our full to the brim shit hole of a country we are becomeing. :wallbash:

Tell yer what sunshine. If you dislike this country, with its tradition of tolerance and decency, and fighting wars to maintain those standards, why don't you do yourself and the rest of us a favour and top yourself? You would send send a 10 year old girl back to a country which will kill her because her parents broke the religious rules? You are beneath contempt. If I have the choice between her and you as fellow citizens then you are on the next boat out.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

She should have still been deported as this will now become a method wich they will use to stay in our full to the brim shit hole of a country we are becomeing. :wallbash:

Tell yer what sunshine. If you dislike this country, with its tradition of tolerance and decency, and fighting wars to maintain those standards, why don't you do yourself and the rest of us a favour and top yourself? You would send send a 10 year old girl back to a country which will kill her because her parents broke the religious rules? You are beneath contempt. If I have the choice between her and you as fellow citizens then you are on the next boat out.

Nigeria is not under Islamic rule, the country is half christian and the present government is predominantly christian with the opposition being muslim.

The mother says they will be in danger from family members, well it is only her word we have to take for it.

What the hell are we supposed to do, every asylem seeker will have a similar story and 99% of the stories are lies.

I feel sorry for the kid but i think you may well be getting sucked in too.

YES its DO GOODERS like you thats let thousands of africans in riddeld with aids and tb and poor sods like my wife that has had to care for AIDS [AFRICANS] SUFFERERS.[bANNED TEXT] we should be looking after our own. :angry:

rather than ship these people to foreign shores to seek refuge...why dont we help to sort these countries out,so its safe for em to stay there...the likes of mugabe...send in the sas :ninja: get rid of the c**ts that are causing the misery...that way they can all feck off whence they came :clapper:

do you keep working dogs mate or just kennels full of sh@t .the dogs good for fu@k al its got three legs ,one eye, rabies and bites the kids.but it walked into the garden one day and dident want to leave so what could you do.you had to keep it