Our Nick

The fact that you have no political intelligence (your words, not mine) is obvious to everyone by your continued defence of Griffin and his knuckle dragging supporters......

Fair comment i cant argue with that....i never use long words i dont understand and certainly dont have top notch education....does that make me a knuckle dragger then ?......

That exact type of looking down the nose snobbery is a great example of the shit the normal everyday man of average intelligence is up against......and believe me there is more people of average intelligence like me than there is intellectually gifted individuals like you....so who is the minority me or you !!

Like i said already.....when you categorise people like that ( knuckle draggers ) dont then be all uptight and offended when you get it back ( wogs/pakis/poofs/dogooding pricks ) etc etc....oh it only works one way dont it i forgot :hmm:

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What are your views on immigration into the UK Matt?

If you read this thread you will find them, but just to re-cap here are a few of my basic beliefs:

We live in an overcrowded country.

There is too much immigration.

It's too easy for people to become professional benefit claimants and breed more children just for their financial value.

We should revert to being a Christian state, or secular.

Any organisation (and that includes BBC Asian Network, and the Black Police Federation) who preclude membership because of race, colour, religion or creed should be banned.

The hunting ban should be repealed as soon as possible.

Religious slaughter should be outlawed.

Schools should be made to teach Christian values, or be totally non-religious.

The BNP are a bunch of racist thugs hiding behind suits and conning people into thinking that they care about issues other than white supremacy.

That lot probably makes me a prime BNP target voter - but I'd rather stick red hot pins in my own eyes than vote for those fascists.

The fact that you have no political intelligence (your words, not mine) is obvious to everyone by your continued defence of Griffin and his knuckle dragging supporters......

Fair comment i cant argue with that....i never use long words i dont understand and certainly dont have top notch education....does that make me a knuckle dragger then ?......

That exact type of looking down the nose snobbery is a great example of the shit the normal everyday man of average intelligence is up against......and believe me there is more people of average intelligence like me than there is intellectually gifted individuals like you....so who is the minority me or you !!

Like i said already.....when you categorise people like that ( knuckle draggers ) dont then be all uptight and offended when you get it back ( wogs/pakis/poofs/dogooding pricks ) etc etc....oh it only works one way dont it i forgot :hmm:

:notworthy: @ gnasher.

Gnasher, it's very kind of you to suggest that I am somehow gifted, and I hate to burst your bubble, but I left school at 15 with no qualifications, and have worked all my life in pest control.

The fact that I can read, and I've worked out how to use spellchecker helps ;)

But very kind of you nevertheless.

Just to add; many thanks to admin and the mods for allowing this interesting debate continue.

It's one of the fantastic things about being in this country that we can all have a debate without resorting to personal insults and abuse; especially on a subject this emotive.

Whatever the outcome of QT tonight, it's been entertaining!

:whistling:

This being a hunting forum and all ...........

I'm off out lamping.

BBc iplayer for me later, well maybe, after a little peek at Red Tube that is.

Does it make me a racist that I only wank off whilst looking at white girls? Asians and blacks just don't do it for me.

Laters ......

This is funny as f**k watching the way some people argue a point....if you dont like the bnp dont watch the program dont vote for them and dont pay them any attention...but for f**k sake dont keep banging on with pathetic nonsense about the holocaust or the rspca ....for crying out loud how desperate can you get.....matt the rat you must have said at least 7 times now that all bnp supporters are rspca supporters.....well sorry son your wrong its not as clear and simple as that its like me saying all muslims are terrorists !!...the amount of hypocritical bullshit that comes from the mouths of those who hate the bnp always makes me laugh,what makes me laugh more is the fact they dont even realise their doing it !

So f*****g what if the bnp support the rspca, in the whole context of the countries problems thats really a tiny little thing your pulling them on,ok this is a hunting website so fair enough make the point but dont keep going on about it theres probably a lot of things that need ironing out but to desperately cling to this rspca crap is just that,desperate !

As for what arctics going on about i havent a clue......i dont claim to have political intelligence or understanding,in fact to be honest it bores me.....but what does interest me and what i do have understanding of is human beings........and the fact is...there are millions of white english human beings who are very pissed off at this moment in our generation of living......to me the white englishman in england comes before anyone else,hence i will always listen to the leader of a white english political party in preference to people who want to keep english people down and miserable.....if you dislike the man the party ofr the ideas...dont listen,simple.

As nick griffin has apparently just said.... " we are quickly becoming the aborigines of england "...what a classic quote.

Gnasher, thanks for posting that, you have put my almost exact thoughts into text. (not just the bold bit, all the rest also).

:clapper::clapper::clapper::victory:

That is a disgusting reference to the empire that shamefully England was once.

Why is it shameful that England was once a great empire?..........I am very proud of all that the British have done in our great (and long) history.

Back when we were an empire, people viewed things in a much simpler manner or rather, they saw things for what they really were............

Anyway, back to the topic..........Matt makes a very good argument and I agree with lots of what it says, but where it all falls down is that people genuinely feel the way they say and no amount of telling them its wrong will make them feel any less alienated in their own country will it.

Personally, some may think the BNP extreme, but I dont think they are extreme enough and I aint talking about skin colour ;)

They are waterd down clowns playing the race card because an amount (not all) of there core support comes from the very people that this country could well do with sticking up the chimney :)

If he plays his cards right tonight, he will remain quiet and act inocent.

Act innocent ??? innocent of what ?......wait dont tell me...the holocaust :doh: ....like nick griffin or the bnp are accountable for mass death in a foreign country 70 years ago !......what the f**k has the holocaust or hitler for that matter got to do with the british national party....a legitimate political party in 2009........if not that,then what crime has he committed that he needs to " act innocent " for.

Denial (no not a crime but stupid)

:clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper:

As I think I've already made clear; I personally, think that it's a good move putting Griffin on Question Time, and I look forward to Paxman giving him a good going over on Newsnight. The far left 'he shouldn't be allowed' crowd outside the BBC now are doing their cause more harm than good. Let him have his moment, and hopefully the electorate will see him for the racist worm that he really is.

As far as his history is concerned, he is a convicted holocaust denier. That in my book is enough. Thousands of british lives were lost because of fascism in the 1930's and 40's, and for him to deny that the holocaust took place is a scandal in its own right.

And Gnasher, the fact that I despise the biggotted racist BNP (herein after known as the 'loony right') does not make me a member of the loony left; far from it.

It's nice to see there are so many RSPC@/BNP supporters on The Hunting Life........

That is a disgusting reference to the empire that shamefully England was once.

Why is it shameful that England was once a great empire?..........I am very proud of all that the British have done in our great (and long) history.

Back when we were an empire, people viewed things in a much simpler manner or rather, they saw things for what they really were............

Feck me, I missed that pearler. :doh:

I can't stand how people can judge the actions of people long dead by today's standards. There was a different mindset in the days of empire, the British empire was the last of a breed going back thousands of years, from the Ottoman to Byzantine to Roman, etc.

How far back do you need to go before you can loose your sense of shame at the actions of those who have gone before? Do the Italians feel shame for the actions of the Romans? Course they fecking don't, they celibate and cherish the rich, rich history that was laid down over countless years.

Only in this country are our kids told that they should be ashamed of their history by left wing apologists. Their history is what makes them who they are, no wonder the kids of this once great county is in such a fecking state when they are taught the exact opposite to what their parents were taught a generation beforehand.

People like yourself (Artic) are as big a threat to the culture of this country as any wave of immigrants, muslim or otherwise. People with ideals such as yours in power are the reason that so many people have the very train of thought you so vehemently oppose so often on here...

Sorry for going off topic BTW.