Our Nick

the mrs has just got in from work(she's a comunnity care worker for the elderly),she said every one of her clients was talking about last night's QT and suprisingly,every single one of these people was in favour of the bnp.... :hmm: these are 60,70 80,90 yr old people who "should know better" ,not klds.

but thats it they do know better.

:thumbs:

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i hate the way this country is going as much as the next man but that doesn't mean im going to give the bnp my vote. in most cases these Muslims etc don't get offended by the kind of things mentioned before. its not them f*****g the country up its the British citizens sat in London and town halls. not every Muslim is a extremest in fact nearly all Muslims want to live in peace and don't care about the Christmas etc but respect its our celebration.id rather live next to a Muslim family than a racist thug who drags our grandfathers name and everything they fought for through the dirt. like i said its the white politicians who make the decisions not the Muslim community so point your anger at them.

do you actually believe what you have written,muslim scum are one of the worst races ever,they degrade there woman,believe anyone who is not muslim should be dead.i wouldnt live in the same street as any of them,there all racist against whites,scum of the earth.

I agree his performance was shit, but what did he have to work with? He wasn't given a chance to make a point on anything.

That's just it AFT. The sign of a good politician is that they can get their point across no matter what else is going on. Griffin is usually a better performer than that, and I think that trying to excuse his obvious stage fright by claiming that it was all some big conspiracy was a mistake. I found myself 'urging' him on several times, purely because I know he can perform better. As I think everyone knows, I'm no BNP supporter, but I do admire those who can stand up and make a point properly, no matter what their politics.

What we must fight for is to safeguard the existence and reproduction of our race and our people, the sustenance of our children and the purity of our blood, the freedom and independence ....................

Can you tell me what is wrong with that statement? Would it not be a tragedy if we were to lose an entire race and culture of people from this world?

Say if we were to see the Maori people disappear from the face of the earth, or the native Americans! would that be perfectly fine?

I'm just off out for my quick friday night pint. When I get back, I'll explain that quote. Interesting that you find nothing wrong with it though ;) I wonder how many others feel the same?

its just 14 little words..... ;) AFT,google those words.

Anyone else?

14 words ?? Matt the rat how do you feel about honour killings in this county ??? and a lot of them have happened , When a pakistanie kills his own daughter for dating out of her race is that ok with you ?? do they not want to keep there race pure ?? are they not going for sort of the same things that the 14 words mean ?????

I agree his performance was shit, but what did he have to work with? He wasn't given a chance to make a point on anything.

That's just it AFT. The sign of a good politician is that they can get their point across no matter what else is going on. Griffin is usually a better performer than that, and I think that trying to excuse his obvious stage fright by claiming that it was all some big conspiracy was a mistake. I found myself 'urging' him on several times, purely because I know he can perform better. As I think everyone knows, I'm no BNP supporter, but I do admire those who can stand up and make a point properly, no matter what their politics.

What we must fight for is to safeguard the existence and reproduction of our race and our people, the sustenance of our children and the purity of our blood, the freedom and independence ....................

Can you tell me what is wrong with that statement? Would it not be a tragedy if we were to lose an entire race and culture of people from this world?

Say if we were to see the Maori people disappear from the face of the earth, or the native Americans! would that be perfectly fine?

I'm just off out for my quick friday night pint. When I get back, I'll explain that quote. Interesting that you find nothing wrong with it though ;) I wonder how many others feel the same?

Anyone else?

14 words ?? Matt the rat how do you feel about honour killings in this county ??? and a lot of them have happened , When a pakistanie kills his own daughter for dating out of her race is that ok with you ?? do they not want to keep there race pure ?? are they not going for sort of the same things that the 14 words mean ?????

the only one of those fourteen words that causes offence is "white"!! if it was black or yellow or any other colour,those fourteen words would probably be getting taught in our schools today! :no: why not strive to keep your race(white or otherwise) alive?its only human nature after all!

Anyone else?

the only one of those fourteen words that causes offence is "white"!! if it was black or yellow or any other colour,those fourteen words would probably be getting taught in our schools today! :no: why not strive to keep your race(white or otherwise) alive?its only human nature after all!

and thats just it, the word WHITE !! My gos this is what is so fustraiting , you can have a black history month , music of black origin awards black teachers association and loads more but my god , f*****g god forbid any one that wants to celebrate white history or white music where is the fairness in that , im proud to be white so why shouldnt i be allowed to show it when other minorities in this country can ???

Sat here reading this bollocks! Like what we say makes an ounce of difference?

I was thinking about this world, the shit that goes on, the petty differences between individuals and nations alike. The real sad fact is that whilst we argue, bicker and fight each other, there is a good chance that there is one almighty feck off lump of rock with earths name written all over it gunning for us...

I hear you all chuckle.. but the single one thing that we should be concentrating as a species and as a entire planet is plantery defense. Cause if it comes, there wont be a thing we can do to stop it. Hollywood hype maybe, national geographic say different...

There are some other pretty major things that we should be concentrating on as a planet as a whole, but we wont go into that right now.

We as a species are fecking our home over at an alarming rate, yet we send planes to kill each other, burn the fuel, BURN IT. BURN the planet.

Dont know if many you of you like science fiction films, but i love them, a sentence rings sort of true from the film "The Matrix"

"There is one other organism on this planet that follows our behaviour, do you know what it is?" A virus!

One thing i would personaly like to know and i think Matt the ratt can answer this: When they took you up in the spaceship, did they do sexual things to you?

All of that quote offends me. Here is the whole quote, as you say, 14 words, but who wrote them?

What we must fight for is to safeguard the existence and reproduction of our race and our people, the sustenance of our children and the purity of our blood, the freedom and independence of the fatherland, so that our people may mature for the fulfillment of the mission allotted it by the creator of the universe. Every thought and every idea, every doctrine and all knowledge, must serve this purpose. And everything must be examined from this point of view and used or rejected according to its utility.

Adolf Hitler.

Now, if you can't see what's wrong with that, then I'm really worried.

There are some other pretty major things that we should be concentrating on as a planet as a whole, but we wont go into that right now.

Are we talking catastrophism here?

If the 'planet-killer' asteroid/comet doesn't get us then the supervolcano might. Or the megatsunami, the flood basalt eruption or the flu pandemic......

And don't forget solar flares, or nearby gamma ray bursts.....

You can celebrate white music theres the dueling banjo competition.......did any of you bnp loving I'm not a racist folk catch the programme that was on after question time? It was set in Bristol and followed two muslims who went to live in the community. The female was spat on slapped and threatened by a yob with a brick if she didn't hand her purse over he would smash her head in. She was so scared that she was about to hand the money over until an old white guy intervened and the little prick litterally got on his bike he was only about 12 -13yrs old, and f****d off. The male Muslim was punched in the face by another teenage thug who thought it was funny to try and force him into the road...lots to celebrate eh! :angry:

Matt you condem N.G. for sharing a stage with a kkk member.... but are going to vote tory, you know the party that allowed a libian terriost to kill yvonne fletch a police woman on the streets of london and walk free !

Well if someone condems him for sharing a platform with a KKK leader, then shouldn't you also be condeming the three main parties for sharing a platform with the BNP leader? or as Matt seems to think a Nazi?

Matt the rat, just a quick question, you say you will vote conservative, but I can't find anything on there website that says they are anti RSPC@.

What is there stance on the rspc@?

I'm not asking there stance on hunting as that has never been your debate about the bnp, just that they "support" the rspc@.

So Matt, where DO the Tories stand on this one?