Lithium Ion Battery Pack

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got mine on line from the optics ware house mate.It was the cheapest place i found.£120 including delivery.Worth every penny seriously.ATB mate.

:victory: same as me but was slightly dearer than that.

How much?and how long ago cos i know theyve got more expensive.

thanks lads but would ye have a link for that place..???????

how long do these bats last are they a lot smaller also

They are unbelievable compared to a dry cell.They are a fraction of the weight they last more than a good night and don't get a memory.So you can recharge when you get home,it doesn't matter if you have been out for half an hour or all night.Once you have used one you won't go back to a dry cell.And they come with a charger.

a mate of mine has one and does'nt rate them,he's going back to the 14 amp belt pack they last longer apparently.

cant see why the lithium last longer than a 14 amp ,been out lamping for 3 nights about 10 hours in all and battery hadnt even lost any power on the beem and was still going they will last all night from dawn to dusk . they are so light you can just pop it in your pocket and away you go only down side is the price but still worth every penny imo :yes:

a mate of mine has one and does'nt rate them,he's going back to the 14 amp belt pack they last longer apparently.

cant see why the lithium last longer than a 14 amp ,been out lamping for 3 nights about 10 hours in all and battery hadnt even lost any power on the beem and was still going they will last all night from dawn to dusk . they are so light you can just pop it in your pocket and away you go only down side is the price but still worth every penny imo :yes:

just what he said mate,he's getting about 3 1/2 hours out of his,he must have a faulty one,you must have an exceptional one cause no one i've spoke to wid them get 10 hours out of there's.how long of them 10 hours you were out was the lamp on for? :thumbs:

does anyone have them who lamp on the back of the van? this way the lamps on all the time,how long do they last?

cheers hbg

well i,m the one who said to hbg i,m going back to get a belt pack ,and i dont believe your getting ten hours out of yours i have been out at least 20 times with mine and i reckon i,m getting around 3 hrs max yes my light is on alot and i,m running the blitz of it ,the plus points are the wieght of it and how you can have it on your belt which makes life easy for jumping in and out the motor but my thinking now is i can get the belt pack for 50 quid cheaper and it will last atleast a hour longer so once thats dead i,ll plug into the ion battery to get another couple hours ,the only way i could see getting ten hours out of it is if i was lamping with the lamp on the motors roof then only using the ion once something was spotted