Lithium Ion Battery Pack

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hrs is six hrs to me weather walking or on back of a van :wacko:
obviously there's a difference wid walking and the back of the van aint there :doh: the lamps on all the time aint it when your on the van so it wont last as long as when your walking,thats what i meant clever shite.you and others like them thats great,people i know dont,simple aint it.all i'm trying to do is find out if they would suit me,i use a blitz lamp wid a 50 watt bulb and with what i've been told there not for me,i suppose the test would be to get someone wid one on the van wid me and see how long they last.

If youre in a van why wouldn,t you be plugging into youre lighter socket.....cheers....

obviously there's a difference wid walking and the back of the van aint there :doh: the lamps on all the time aint it when your on the van so it wont last as long as when your walking,thats what i meant clever shite.you and others like them thats great,people i know dont,simple aint it.all i'm trying to do is find out if they would suit me,i use a blitz lamp wid a 50 watt bulb and with what i've been told there not for me,i suppose the test would be to get someone wid one on the van wid me and see how long they last.

If youre in a van why wouldn,t you be plugging into youre lighter socket.....cheers....

one lamp is mate,that person stays on the van all the time and the other bloke jumps off when we stop,if there's just one lamping you cant have it plugged into the socket can ya,you just dont have the time to be switching from socket to battery.

one lamp is mate,that person stays on the van all the time and the other bloke jumps off when we stop,if there's just one lamping you cant have it plugged into the socket can ya,you just dont have the time to be switching from socket to battery.

i know where ur coming from hbg personally i have an electronic lamp for the vehicle it works well and is always plugged in the lamp and battery is only used for a run then!

even so we need to know the capabilities of these batterys!!! i want one as my backs been fecked a while its just a lot of money to spend on something that aint up to the job!

• 4 weeks later...
a mate of mine has one and does'nt rate them,he's going back to the 14 amp belt pack they last longer apparently.

cant see why the lithium last longer than a 14 amp ,been out lamping for 3 nights about 10 hours in all and battery hadnt even lost any power on the beem and was still going they will last all night from dawn to dusk . they are so light you can just pop it in your pocket and away you go only down side is the price but still worth every penny imo :yes:

just what he said mate,he's getting about 3 1/2 hours out of his,he must have a faulty one,you must have an exceptional one cause no one i've spoke to wid them get 10 hours out of there's.how long of them 10 hours you were out was the lamp on for? :thumbs:

does anyone have them who lamp on the back of the van? this way the lamps on all the time,how long do they last?

cheers hbg

Just a quick tip,

These batteries loose a certain amount of 'capacity' every year regardless of the amount of use. Its roughly 20-25% per year. A good way to slow down this capacity loss is to keep them in the fridge when not using them.

Happy Hunting!!

Edited by northern star