what pisses you off

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

leg cocking up white goods , eating inedable things, stealing washing , eating my plants, pissing on the kitchen floor when its wet outside , killing my bloody new slippers apart from that there ok

Guest buster321c

With the bitch i have at present , i have to say , nothing at all . She is by far the most loyal , and eager to please dog ive ever had , but i must add , the first bitch ive owned . I know bitches are a bit more that way , but she is honestly , a pleasure to have around .

I have four dogs...

staffxjack 13yrs barks like fec whenever anybody pulls up/knocks on door (great) but will not shut up.

patterjack 8yrs bloody cocks his leg on things and has defiled my side of the bed too many times (only my side I might add)

staff 16 months will not stop eating cushions/beds etc has cost more on tuffties and other beds than my annual leccie bill :D

and finally introducing the worlds most useless dog Tilly floss 4yrs old does nothing will not hunt/go out in rain/or anything else that involves hard labour or water. This is the muppet in the picture

post-26552-1250285946.jpg

The terriers are usually ok but when they decide to take a disliking to each other the shit really hits the fan and it can get nasty :doh: .

My lurcher barks like f**k and pisses over anyones cloths if they put them on the floor and he as been known to cock his leg and slash over certain peoples feet :doh:

Happy days. atb bedrock