what pisses you off

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hogging the sofa - lurcher.

Barking at the front gate when people pass by and scaring the life out of them - lurcher.

Following me round the house, tip tapping behind me incessantly the second I put shoes on - lurcher.

Digging holes in my garden big enough to bury King Kong in - bloody whippet.

Skye- 11 yr old lab x - she's more or less bomb proof- only problem is her sitting under cooker every night.

Tig- alsation/grey whatever x- nicks food off worktop- latest trick. Chases everything, guards me if Ive on my own with him- proper nasty. Wont go anywhere without his ball.

Sluke- Saluki x - theives, hides food/toys, attention span of a gnat, wont come back. She was wild for 9 mths & I ve not had her a year yet but is she hard work. Now shes getting fitter as well its scary - she legs its.

Found her over pen in with new baby rabbits today-

They race round garden so its got bald spots, knock at my plants off wall- so gave up with them.

Trying to walk them up rod when squirrels out is a nightmare as well

Jesus the smell of some of the things my dogs roll in is ungodly and then as we walk home i put their leads on and my hands smell like it, then they brush against my legs so my legs smell of it, it actually makes me shudder.....eerrgh

Pinching food off my two youngest kids.. they know there easy pickings:)

Pinching the cats' food

nearly pulling me over if we see a cat anywhere... i have had to sit down once! haha the b*****d cat would not move even though there were three big gets ready to take it down..

Remembering every single place we have ever seen a bloody cat and pulling like mad as soon as we near it.. one of mine makes me laugh she jumps up in air to see over gates and fences and stuff.

jumping all over me whether i've been to the corner shop or end of the garden, and every morning when i come downstairs and i am at my most vulnerable (cos i still half asleep). One has a habit of giving you a last final "playfull" drag down the back of the leg as you finally get away with her big heavy paw....

I gotta say though they twice as many good points

MINE IS RUBBING ITS SELF IN FOX SHIT :censored::censored::censored::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

My whippet would roll in bird crap ... anything smelly on the ground is worth coating yourself in. I'm forever spotting him with that 'stance' just before they go down and shouting NOOOOOOO :censored:

DSCF2972.jpg

Guest Rod&dog

My dogs always decide to go straight to the nice mowed lawn everytime there let out the kennel and have a shit,Or the terrier will bolt in all directions everytime shes let of the lead.