does colour make a differents>>>???

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Total bollox colour doesnt make a blind bit of difference, saying that in the past it was hard to get rid of a white dog, obviously from a poachers point of view it would be like wearing a high vis vest on a poaching trip. Do me a favour though give me the name of that book i could do with a good laugh. :D

Guest anonymous
i`m geting a bullx pup 2moro and i can only get one she is blue and white does that make a differents >>>>?????i never had a dog with white in it :icon_redface: sorry if its a stupid question...???

Naaa it will be fine mate. Some breed of dogs like boxers I believe, white is a deficency but not in a lurcher.

best dog i ever owned was white, it dont matter these days about colour, because there is alot more permission to be had, and it was frowned upon by a lot of lads years ago to own a white dog,but then some places where hotter than others and the plod did,nt have whirlybirds, i reckon even lamping the game sees what is bearing down on them, whether it be black or white.

The only difference between a light coloured dog and a dark coloured dog is:- A light coloured dogs hairs show up on a dark coloured carpet and a dark coloured dogs hairs show up on a light coloured carpet!!! How good they are at working all depends on the breeding and how they're trained! ;)

Edited by EskdaleHawks
i`m geting a bullx pup 2moro and i can only get one she is blue and white does that make a differents >>>>?????i never had a dog with white in it :icon_redface: sorry if its a stupid question...???

Makes no difference, if you were wearing a coloured condom would it make any difference??

Guest anonymous
We will be talking about Hoovers next on this Thread, I have a Dyson Animal some Tool?????

:clapper::clapper::clapper: i got a dyson its the best hoover ive ever bought plus i got the car care pack as well,cant fault it,haha :11:

FF's................. what about pinnies.... know any good pinnies.... oven gloves, scrubbing brushes, elasticated knickers??? :big_boss:

:11: :11: :11: :11: where do so called dog men get this info from .........this is my bull,grey,whippet to weaton,grey she works 100% day & night she was bred by farmer on this site who still has the mother which took all quarry day & night before retiring which is also white

post-19036-1247391509_thumb.jpg

post-19036-1247391558_thumb.jpg

My Lady friend has a striped pinny like the butchers type. :) :) :) :) :) :)

I have a semi retired Whippet all white with a brindle head she will tackle anything, broke her leg after a Fox on the moor about 4 years ago and everytime I see my Vet he says he should of taken the leg off.

White is the strongest colour don't forget it dilute's and come back to white..

We used to shoot rabbits on some very rough ground near Whitwick,[Leics]The old boy who i went with allways tied his hanky to his dogs collar so we knew where it was,also you allways see the yanks with there permits in there caps when out deer hunting,so sometimes a bit of colour in a dog can be an asset.