Yep and so is rape,paedophillia,mugging,acts of terrorism and random violence...so get used to it

Yes alcohol is the worst of them all,but this country is heading for a total phsycosis breakdown in years to come..the majority of it caused by drugs.....because it does no one any harm... does it?:wallbash:

If the goverment thought it did you no harm they would have legalised it years ago just for the tax it would bring in,look at the taxes on cigarettes and alcohol...

Thanks for reading ,,,from this old c**t :tongue2:

Sorry mate, don't agree with a word of that. :no: I have experience of the type of psychosis you speak of, (not with myself..) and I know that only a certain % of people are susceptible to it. Those most likely affected are those in society who are likely to be predisposed to a form of mental illness. Drug use merely acts as a trigger that activates the underlying illness. Alcohol can & does activate these same triggers in certain individuals, (again speaking though experience) often triggering paranoia, depression and a whole host of other mental issues.

I bow down to your mentalness malt,but i think psychosis is a perfect explanation of the point i'm trying to make(just my opinion)

I think but as you pointed out if they didn't take drugs or alcohol they may never have triggered off the mental illnesses.I'm not saying all psychosis or mental illnesses are drug & drink related,but i think the majority will be in the future.....

Psychosis

well i got told by a mental illness doctor that drugs dont cause mental illness thay just bring it out earlyer in the persons life

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Its all very well saying he,s a role model so he should or shouldnt be doing this and that....but has he asked to be this role model the lads an actor nothing more nothing less its like all the pro footballers it seems once they sign up as a pro they suddenly have to become whiter than white role models to kids...why ?.....its part of the british culture these days to delve so far into peoples personal lives it would be hard not to catch them at something or other..........just because a lads an actor or a pro footballer shouldnt automatically sign them up to a squeaky clean life that kids can look up to and respect,thats not real life.

Maybe if the media and public paid more attention to what these people are good at and not trying to catch them out on some scandal somewhere we wouldnt even hear about what is after all......a mans private life.

Well said gnasher! The media only look for the bad in famous people, then when they die they become martas? wtf that all about? At the end of the day he's only human. Besides Just the other week there was big drugs bust and when they tested the coke it was something like 6% cocaine :icon_eek: Total waste of money. :big_boss:

Guest Rod&dog

Just the other week there was big drugs bust and when they tested the coke it was something like 6% cocaine :icon_eek: Total waste of money. :big_boss:

Did they test everysingle wrap of coke in the country??? Im sure you can get shitty coke like that all over the place. But i know you can get ten times better coke than 6% and im talking about almost 90-100 of decent whippet. Just knowing the right peope :whistling:

if he's a c**t,then we all are, after all we all came from one?sorry to be blunt.and i apologize for using that word

but as been said if the pub had'nt of said any thing then we would be none the wiser.

and some young lads have there father who they look up to, as i have just asked my 14yr old

rant over!!!

Yep and so is rape,paedophillia,mugging,acts of terrorism and random violence...so get used to it

Yes alcohol is the worst of them all,but this country is heading for a total phsycosis breakdown in years to come..the majority of it caused by drugs.....because it does no one any harm... does it?:wallbash:

If the goverment thought it did you no harm they would have legalised it years ago just for the tax it would bring in,look at the taxes on cigarettes and alcohol...

Thanks for reading ,,,from this old c**t :tongue2:

Sorry mate, don't agree with a word of that. :no: I have experience of the type of psychosis you speak of, (not with myself..) and I know that only a certain % of people are susceptible to it. Those most likely affected are those in society who are likely to be predisposed to a form of mental illness. Drug use merely acts as a trigger that activates the underlying illness. Alcohol can & does activate these same triggers in certain individuals, (again speaking though experience) often triggering paranoia, depression and a whole host of other mental issues.

I bow down to your mentalness malt,but i think psychosis is a perfect explanation of the point i'm trying to make(just my opinion)

I think but as you pointed out if they didn't take drugs or alcohol they may never have triggered off the mental illnesses.I'm not saying all psychosis or mental illnesses are drug & drink related,but i think the majority will be in the future.....

Psychosis

don't be so fookin anal people have always done drugs whatever form they take alcohol being the main one christ almighty let people do as they want if they encroach on society they stand 'em back and tell 'em if not then why grieve the c#nts i smoke herbs and i love it no i ain't in the public eye but i aint in my daughters eyes either. it's about context he's a w@nker maybe! but he's not snorting out of a childs arse whilst f#ckin a granny for her pension is he??? FFS PEOPLE "YOU DICTATE TO SOMEONE YOU OPPRESS THEM" VERY WISE WORDS SPOKEN OVER TWO THOUSAND YEARS AGO!!!

Kids are silly and look up to people! if I decided to snort a line infront of my lad I'm sure he would think its ok to do the same, its no different when so called celebrity role models who kids look up to do the same.....

there's a snorting scumster down the road from here with his big own business and flash cars! didn't do him much good as he is now on his second heart attack at 36....

Jasper

have you got his number, and how much is it

willing to travel for the right price, only do kilos tho :wallbash::gunsmilie:

have you got his number, and how much is it

willing to travel for the right price, only do kilos tho :wallbash::gunsmilie:

No I can't old mate he's moved!! I can sort you out a nice line of pure Vim though if you want a buzz :angel:............

you need to get out the house a bit more mate, everybody and there dog takes coke now.

I get about alot mate!! Funny all the lads I know don't need it... can't say I need a snort to get a hard on :whistling:.....

who cares what the man gets up to? not being funny but the same kids who look upto him probally will end up giving into peer preasure anyway...everyone knows its bad for you...not being funny but not as if danny dyer cant offord to do it and his not going out mugging people to pay for it. Leave him to it i say and if you really dislike the man that much youll button it and leave him to put him self in an early grave rather than making aload of noise which will result in him probally checking him self in some where to get help