romainian's driven out of belfast

like it or not there is a lot more of it to come , pure dross most of them ,all they want to do is steal!!!!!!!! we should have a one strike and out of our country policy then the good ones would have nothing to fear , and so would most of us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lurchers&terriers

There's a few of them things where i live always f*****g begging they are smelly old women mostly. They got caught once pulling a hand bag off a old lady and hitting the poor soul. 3 romanian women were doing it. They got arrested and taken away but the next day they were back at the same place begging away. Every time i see them i just want to spit at them. I'm by no means a racist i have no time for racist people but them i cant stand

the media is making out that they are all innocent romanians, they have brought this on themselves with all there scrounging and stealing. its just the locals have had enough and are takigna a stand the only way they can, with violence

Its already been said on one of the news websites that they want to leave ireland and you can bet your bottom dollar wer they will be heading for.Comeing to a town nr you in the uk.

True but unfortunately theres that many of them over here now we probably would nt notice them, and its not just an urban problem a local farmer had a problem he thought with poachers( heard shooting) investigated and found a group of Pols shooting fish in his reservoir. Where/how did they get these shotguns from?

Y.I.S Leeview

i worked with a romanian citizen and he was a real nice bloke,went for a drink with him also.he told me the gypsies from romania are hated by their country folk too.said their scum.theres 2 types it seems.

my experience also. There is the decent hard working type, and then the thieving type.

Edited by cúagusgiorraí

I'm not a racist, I dont care what colour or creed you are, if your ok with me, then I'm ok with you, but there are young couples looking to start a life together that are born in our country that need good cheap housing and have no chance of getting it, but its seems that if you just turn up from another country you get a nice house and decent sum or money from DHSS, I dont care how nice these people are, its still wrong.

Guest lurchers&terriers

Me and the mrs met hard times 2 years ago. we had to live in tents,car and a dirty damp caravan. All we wanted was a house or a flat off the council to make a fresh start. But we was told there were none as they have all been allocated. We were finally housed after 4 month homeless and found out why we didn't get a house. They were all allocated to polish and romanian things, something like sixty families. Whole areas here have been taken over by them Even the british big issue sellers have been replaced by immigrants. Another thing i need to say to, There was a black woman trying to get on a bus with a pram and there was no room for the pram. Now this was a big expensive thing £500+ easy. she lifted the baby out and mumbled its ok they will get us a new one later( They i assumed to be social services) i could go on all day but its starting to wind me up now

thers plenty around chesterfield im a taxi driver and i see them all the time it is that bad that lads are getting sent home from ther nights out for wareing england shirts the police say it predudist im not racist to any one but some thing has to be done they take are jobs are homes get family tax credit for children not in this country we are being run out of are country and i bet after what has happend in ni sooner or later it will happen her

There are good and bad in all populations, what are peoples thoughts about the amount of Brits that have colonized foreign land and even taken over control of foreign lands, are we in any sort of position to complain when it happens to us?

You gorja bred people just dont want to work :o all use want to do is sit around and claim youre benifits then go and drink it in the pub or the neds go and get there buckfast as sit around the streets drinking it then go and cause as much trouble as youse can :sick:

but most of use wont even have meet a proper travelling man just knackers that stop in the laybuys :sick: the real gypsy people hate them aswell the are good for nothing scum . but we allways get tarred with same brush :( i coul take anyone of youse to meet travelling people who would make you feel at home and welcome not steel youre handbag and rob use :angry:

and apparently we are all dog thiefs aswell :(

Edited by DIGZY

they are being housed here and given large sums of money to furnish their homes.... i'm talking 3 or 4 K,

digzy i've met plenty travellers and the majority have been excellent and treated me well, but there is always a minority who don't respect anyone oe anything, ;)

the romani travellers are thieves from the majority and and said are hated by their own countyfolk.....

whereas the romanian's are a hard working, honest people, this is speaking from experience, but as said already its the minority that give everyone the bad name............ ;)

treat others how you would like to be treated yourself and you will never go far wrong................. ;)

Snap.