Guest bullterrier

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.reptileforums.co.uk/domestic-ex...sale-200-a.html

then

http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/index...hl=bull+terrier

It seems to me that the poor feckers been messed around for a while now.

What the hell i did not know about this i cant beleive it, the things that he said about me putting hes good with kids im quite shocked actually!! And fo the people that are still a little slow i was made to put the ad in by the missus but i think that 250 is unrealistic which means i did [bANNED TEXT] she asked and no sale .

A few things bothered me when i looked the epupz ad up for a start i didnt see any mention of the dog ragging the wifes cat on there why not?So your not mentioning a potential hazard for a start your a peddlar pal sorry but its how it appears to be.I hope the dog has either found a way to get away from you or is put down anything would be better than you.You have taken this poor dog on and now are trying to pass it off for a profit with no regard for the dog just the highest bidder.This poor dog now has to resettle and start again with a new meesed up head on its shoulders.Dogs get rehomed yes and sometimes more than once but you are something else.If the dogs as bad as you said with the lurcher and the cat why arent you gettin rid even at a loss.You said you wnated recompense due to £50 spent on a collar and lead i come to £50 you paid for the dog and £50 quid for the lead and collar and to be fair say £20 on food £120 total not £250 as for the cat if your missus made this terribly stupid mistake then she should be slapped as well and made to pay for her own feckin cat

The RFUK ad wasn't put on by hubbs by the look of the dates... that was made by derbylad or his mate before the sale to hubbs, so not defending him but hubbs hasn't claimed he's had him since a pup.

There's some folk on this site. If the profit from the £250 is to replace a cat, then you don't deserve it as it's you/your missus's fault as someone as already said. If it's to ensure a serious home and you manage to get that for him, do the decent thing and donate the £200 to a dog's home or something.

Just feel sorry for the dog, all this crap doesn't make this site look good :thumbdown:

Edited by lilvixen
Feel sorry for any fully grown man who has to buy a dog at a cheap price and sell it on to make abit of money...things must be really bad if you have to that low.

Couldnt agree more......if things have got that bad then at least be desperate with some dignity......go somewhere busy throw your hat on the floor and do a dance..........at least nobody or nothing else gets hurt and you wont look any more of a prat than you have with this thread !

Right this is Hubb's mrs and i am going to tell u exactly what happened before u all start jumpin to conclusions.

We bought Vinnie from Derbylad on 27th May. We were told he wanted rid of him cus he was bad on the lead and too boisterous and kept humping his female rottie. He told us Vinnie was good with children and just to prove it he brought his 2 young boys in the car with him. He also said that Vinnie and his greyhound were like best mates. He could not praise Vinnie up enough other than the few minor problems i mentioned at the start. He said he was given Vinnie in some sort of deal to do with ferrets or something like that, cant remember exactly. He also said if we had any problems we could always sell him on for a profit. He knew we had other dogs and a small child and not once did he put us off for those reasons.

For the 1st wk Vin was fine but then when 'playing' with my cat (they normally sleep together) he ragged him a bit too hard. The cat is fine just scared him a bit, he was not injured and everything is fine now but we decided to put Vin in the kennel for the time being as he also wasn't gettin on very well with our lurcher and we didnt want them to end up scrapping. After a long talk and alot of persuasion from me Danny decided very reluctantly it would be best for Vinnie to go to a new home where someone can put more time into him than us cus it does make life difficult when we cant take all our dogs out together etc. The reason he is advertised as £250 is not to make profit but so that we get realistic people interested in him not idiots and yes we did pay £50 but i can tell you we would of paid a lot more. We are not in this to make a profit we just want Vin to go to the right home and at the moment the only people that are interested are total idiots so he wont be going nowhere. He is very much loved. We have been taking him everywhere with us and everyone we see loves him, he is a little stunner. We even took him to the seaside on the 2nd day we'd had him. This has all been blown out of proportion. Derbylad did nothing but lie to us, u asked Danny to make an offer and we said £50 and u snapped out hands off. Why did u really get rid of him so cheap when u would definitely have got a lot more?

The RFUK ad wasn't put on by hubbs by the look of the dates... that was made by derbylad or his mate before the sale to hubbs, so not defending him but hubbs hasn't claimed he's had him since a pup.

There's some folk on this site. If the profit from the £250 is to replace a cat, then you don't deserve it as it's you/your missus's fault as someone as already said. If it's to ensure a serious home and you manage to get that for him, do the decent thing and donate the £200 to a dog's home or something.

Just feel sorry for the dog, all this crap doesn't make this site look good :thumbdown:

That is exactly what we want, for Vin to go to a good home and we would happily donate the money. We have an Animal Aid Shelter near us and i have in the past done a sponsored walk for it so that sounds like a good idea. By the way this is Hubbs Mrs at the mo.