heres hubbs reply about the english bull

Guest bullterrier

Whatever, you have ur fun taking the p, slating us, do whatever u like. Vin is our dog now not urs and we will do what we feel is best. Everything we have said is true. The cat thing is true, they got on fine, played together, slept together etc but then one night the playing got too rough for the cat and in my eyes i was scared that if it kept happening my cat would end up injured etc. If u cant see where we're coming from then thats up to you, he was advertised on epupz so its not like no one off here was going to see it. If we wanted to hide the fact he was up for sale we wouldnt of advertised him on the internet for gods sake. Yes he is not for sale anymore but we never said we were keeping him i just said he will be kept in the keenel for the forseable future!

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FFs, This is where lies and contridictions get you, a backpeddling set of messer posts Hubbs, either take up Strong stuff and Bullterriers offer or next time think before you post and look a right money grabbing messer..............

Guest SUPERTED
Whatever, you have ur fun taking the p, slating us, do whatever u like. Vin is our dog now not urs and we will do what we feel is best. Everything we have said is true. The cat thing is true, they got on fine, played together, slept together etc but then one night the playing got too rough for the cat and in my eyes i was scared that if it kept happening my cat would end up injured etc. If u cant see where we're coming from then thats up to you, he was advertised on epupz so its not like no one off here was going to see it. If we wanted to hide the fact he was up for sale we wouldnt of advertised him on the internet for gods sake. Yes he is not for sale anymore but we never said we were keeping him i just said he will be kept in the keenel for the forseable future!

WANKER

Mrs.H....the thing is treacle......you jumped into a small hole,but the more you tried to kick and punch your way out of that hole.....it just got bigger and bigger until it swallowed you right up :D ....its been a hell of a lot of fun watching it though.....just a shame its been at the expense of an innocent dog.

Edited by gnasher16

WANKER

Thanks.

Mrs.H....the thing is treacle......you jumped into a small hole,but the more you tried to kick and punch your way out of that hole.....it just got bigger and bigger until it swallowed you right up :D ....its been a hell of a lot of fun watching it though.....just a shame its been at the expense of an innocent dog.

There was never a hole and it was u lot that provided the entertainment by carrying this on. We have done nothing but try to explain the truth but like i have said over and over ur gonna believe what u want at the end of the day.

Guest SUPERTED

WANKER

Thanks.

your more than welcome,stick to cats you pair a clowns,folk like you dont deserve to own dogs,messer!!!!this site would be a better place without these bams

WANKER

Thanks.

your more than welcome,stick to cats you pair a clowns,folk like you dont deserve to own dogs,messer!!!!this site would be a better place without these bams

Get stuffed u idiot. Ur obviously on here just to abuse people cus thats how u get ur kicks!

Sorry Mrs H but I have to agree with Gnash. It's not like I've slagged you through the thread, in fact I've been polite and offered to help. As has SS and bullterrier. You said you wanted a serious, good home for the dog and didn't care about cash and people were wrong to assume otherwise - it was just a misunderstanding you said.

Fair play we said, whether or not you lied about the cat dying or the fact the dog had played with it all week until the 'accident' (or the dog had not been allowed near the cat all week until Mrs Hubbs let it into the room while Mr Hubbs was in bed - depending on who you believe) aside, here's your £50 back and a guaranteed good home with the Bull Terrier Club. Suddenly the dog's not for sale and the kennel doesn't look so bad after all... not that you're keeping it or selling it, just "for the foreseeable future". Holy Moses what a kerfuffle - for the dog as much as anyone.

No matter what the truth was or is, you have undeniably back-pedalled and wriggled and now you look daft. Mr Hubbs/Danny wanted a greyhound or lurcher and good luck to him. Unfortunately I doubt after this debacle anyone on here would be the one to sell it to him.

Sorry Mrs H but I have to agree with Gnash. It's not like I've slagged you through the thread, in fact I've been polite and offered to help. As has SS and bullterrier. You said you wanted a serious, good home for the dog and didn't care about cash and people were wrong to assume otherwise - it was just a misunderstanding you said.

Fair play we said, whether or not you lied about the cat dying or the fact the dog had played with it all week until the 'accident' (or the dog had not been allowed near the cat all week until Mrs Hubbs let it into the room while Mr Hubbs was in bed - depending on who you believe) aside, here's your £50 back and a guaranteed good home with the Bull Terrier Club. Suddenly the dog's not for sale and the kennel doesn't look so bad after all... not that you're keeping it or selling it, just "for the foreseeable future". Holy Moses what a kerfuffle - for the dog as much as anyone.

No matter what the truth was or is, you have undeniably back-pedalled and wriggled and now you look daft. Mr Hubbs/Danny wanted a greyhound or lurcher and good luck to him. Unfortunately I doubt after this debacle anyone on here would be the one to sell it to him.

And i doubt he would even think about getting one off here either.

We have done nothing but try to explain the truth....

Could you remind us of which version of 'the truth' you're now referring to? :hmm: The one with the extra £200 for the cat, the one with the extra £200 to stop it going to idiots, or the one where the dogs not for sale? :whistling:

Guest SUPERTED

WANKER

Thanks.

Get stuffed u idiot. Ur obviously on here just to abuse people cus thats how u get ur kicks!

wtf you on dafty,why you on here messer,probably to search the for sale section

Crikey, calm down that's not very lady-like. Or are we talking to Danny again?

Thats a bit sexist i can spk how i want regardless whether i am a lady or not!

We have done nothing but try to explain the truth....

Could you remind us of which version of 'the truth' you're now referring to? :hmm: The one with the extra £200 for the cat, the one with the extra £200 to stop it going to idiots, or the one where the dogs not for sale? :whistling:

Ha ha funny fecker lmao!