heres hubbs reply about the english bull

Guest bullterrier

I'm not selling the dog my fella is so u can spk to him about it when he gets back from work.

Fair play. Trying to see both sides, I can see how you've put the dog up for perhaps a bit too much money and it's looked bad back on the place you got it. Now you feel your backs are against the wall and you're spending more time "defending" yourselves than securing a decent home for the dog. That's no good for any of the parties involved at the end of the day.

If anyone's any sense, you'll all shake hands, give the dog to bullterrier for the £50 you paid and forget about it. Put it down to summer madness or something... :whistling: I'm more than happy to drive bullterrier round if SS can't - Hubbs (the real Hubbs not the mrs lol) when you get back from work think about it and do the right thing fella. I'm sure no more will be said about it and you'll know the dog's in the right place.

ATB fella (and lass) :notworthy:

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not selling the dog my fella is so u can spk to him about it when he gets back from work.

Fair play. Trying to see both sides, I can see how you've put the dog up for perhaps a bit too much money and it's looked bad back on the place you got it. Now you feel your backs are against the wall and you're spending more time "defending" yourselves than securing a decent home for the dog. That's no good for any of the parties involved at the end of the day.

If anyone's any sense, you'll all shake hands, give the dog to bullterrier for the £50 you paid and forget about it. Put it down to summer madness or something... :whistling: I'm more than happy to drive bullterrier round if SS can't - Hubbs (the real Hubbs not the mrs lol) when you get back from work think about it and do the right thing fella. I'm sure no more will be said about it and you'll know the dog's in the right place.

ATB fella (and lass) :notworthy:

Thank you that is so true. I will get Mr Hubbs to come on when he gets back and spk to you. Thanks.

This is where your average "dog for sale" will get you, the poor fecking animal sent from one tit to another.

It would have been kinder to put a bullet in the poor c**t and have done with it.......dogs for sale, what a load of shite! :thumbdown::thumbdown:

Take SS and the other lad up on there offer or PTS..........do the right fecking thing you cock!

you tried to pull a fast one and its back fired on you if you can admit that and then move on and try and get the dog a good home without profit making being an issue, I think all will be well that ends well :thumbs:

Oh here we go again. Just let this go now for heavens sake. We did not try and pull a fast one but i will not explain again as i feel like all i am doing is repeating myself.

VINNIE IS NO LONGER FOR SALE AND WILL BE STAYING WITH US FOR THE FORSEABLE FUTURE WE WILL JUST HAVE TO REARRANGE A FEW THINGS TO ACCOMODATE HIM. If we were in it for the money then we would still be selling him. END OF TOPIC!!!

This is where your average "dog for sale" will get you, the poor fecking animal sent from one tit to another.

It would have been kinder to put a bullet in the poor c**t and have done with it.......dogs for sale, what a load of shite! :thumbdown::thumbdown:

Take SS and the other lad up on there offer or PTS..........do the right fecking thing you cock!

Vinnie will not be going anywhere now and i can see ur point it isnt fair to keep moving dogs from home to home but why the cok thing? Grow up!

We never said he would be in the kennel thats not why we bought him. Why ru making stuff up really???

This is from the PM hubbs sent to bullterrier:

i will keep him here but hell have to live in the kennel rather than the house

and from the original thread:

he ragged my missus cat didnt go down very well, ...So the missus kinda demanded he went thats why the price as i dont really want him gone, ... and for the people that are good with the maths as i can see the cat was a bengal that cost £200.

OK so 'ragged' might not have meant 'killed' - but when a bull terrier gets hold of a cat that's generally what 'ragged' will mean. Especially when it's a cat that "WAS" a bengal.... i.e. past tense = dead. And if the extra £200 wasn't because the Bengal cost £200... well... you can see how this looks?

:yes: I've been following this thread, (& the other one) and I too remember the quote about the extra £200 being needed because the cat cost £200.

I've never seen so much back peddling and changes of story since I've been on here. Why not just admit that you were trying to make £200 off the dog? Yes, folk might think you're a c**t, but at least they'd respect you for being an honest c**t. :thumbdown:

We never said he would be in the kennel thats not why we bought him. Why ru making stuff up really???

This is from the PM hubbs sent to bullterrier:

i will keep him here but hell have to live in the kennel rather than the house

and from the original thread:

he ragged my missus cat didnt go down very well, ...So the missus kinda demanded he went thats why the price as i dont really want him gone, ... and for the people that are good with the maths as i can see the cat was a bengal that cost £200.

OK so 'ragged' might not have meant 'killed' - but when a bull terrier gets hold of a cat that's generally what 'ragged' will mean. Especially when it's a cat that "WAS" a bengal.... i.e. past tense = dead. And if the extra £200 wasn't because the Bengal cost £200... well... you can see how this looks?

:yes: I've been following this thread, (& the other one) and I too remember the quote about the extra £200 being needed because the cat cost £200.

I've never seen so much back peddling and changes of story since I've been on here. Why not just admit that you were trying to make £200 off the dog? Yes, folk might think you're a c**t, but at least they'd respect you for being an honest c**t. :thumbdown:

You are true there was a quote about the money but he was carrying on what u were all assuming. There is no back peddling u all chose what u wanted to believe and never actually listened to what we had to say. As i said before Vinnie is no longer for sale so stop carring this on. Topic is now over!

Mrs hubbs, you're making things worse. Respectfully, wait for hubby to come home and sort it out properly. Keeping a dog that's totally unsuited to your environment just so "people on the internet" stop giving you shit is a bad, BAD idea. Clearly the dog isn't working out, you were after selling it all this week with 10 different reasons to justify it.

Fact is, it's not the fact you were moving the dog on that anyone objected to - just the fact it was up for £200 more than you paid for it, and you didn't bother letting anyone on here know because you knew exactly how it'd look. Why go around in circles? You're spiting the dog to (as you see it) shut people up on here. Don't do it!

Once again, if the dog's going anywhere give it to bullterrier to sort out. You've both (Mr and Mrs) already said how many times that the dog has to go - why back pedal again once you've got a "take it or leave" it type offer from a decent genuine Club rep? It won't be because you only got offered £50 will it? So what's the problem?

You have kids and other pets. Don't let them suffer for your pride and make a bad situation worse. JMHO.

Mrs hubbs, you're making things worse. Respectfully, wait for hubby to come home and sort it out properly. Keeping a dog that's totally unsuited to your environment just so "people on the internet" stop giving you shit is a bad, BAD idea. Clearly the dog isn't working out, you were after selling it all this week with 10 different reasons to justify it.

Fact is, it's not the fact you were moving the dog on that anyone objected to - just the fact it was up for £200 more than you paid for it, and you didn't bother letting anyone on here know because you knew exactly how it'd look. Why go around in circles? You're spiting the dog to (as you see it) shut people up on here. Don't do it!

Once again, if the dog's going anywhere give it to bullterrier to sort out. You've both (Mr and Mrs) already said how many times that the dog has to go - why back pedal again once you've got a "take it or leave" it type offer from a decent genuine Club rep? It won't be because you only got offered £50 will it? So what's the problem?

You have kids and other pets. Don't let them suffer for your pride and make a bad situation worse. JMHO.

I am not making it worse as it is Danny that said he is no longer for sale not me i have just told u all. If people like the posters on here had not got involved none of this would be happening would it.

I am not making it worse as it is Danny that said he is no longer for sale not me i have just told u all. If people like the posters on here had not got involved none of this would be happening would it.

No, you're right. You'd have made a quick £200 on it from the first chav with a few quid on epupz.com and nobody would have been any the wiser. If people "like the posters on here" hadn't got involved you'd not have got the dog to begin with would you? LOL

Sorry but I've heard all I need to now tbh. He's not for sale cos Danny's changed his mind you say... The dog had played nice with the cat all week before the little disagreement you say... Meanwhile Danny's telling us all how the dog's only for sale because you let the dog into a room one time with your cat while he was in bed, and it's YOU insisting the dog goes and he can't do anything about it. Make your minds up.

We've offered to make sure the dog gets the good home you so clearly wanted for it,... "It's not about the cash it's about finding a good, serious permanent home - we don't want to see him in a kennel it's just not happening".

Funny thing is, one such perfect home is offered (through the official Bull Terrier Club no less), but that perfect offer only comes with £50 attached. Suddenly you're not selling the dog any more, he can live in a kennel after all - yours! :wallbash:

:doh: ....stone me what a carry on !.....this morning the dog was in desperate need of a new home......mid day a very decent and kind offer comes along that suits all parties ( particularly the dog )....and this aftenoon,the dogs no longer for sale !!!

Whats the betting this dogs picture ends up in a shop window with a 250 pound price on it

One thing i do know.....mr.hubbs wont be giving mrs.h his new thl password tomorrow :D

Edited by gnasher16
:doh: ....stone me what a carry on !.....this morning the dog was in desperate need of a new home......mid day a very decent and kind offer comes along that suits all parties ( particularly the dog ).....and this aftenoon,the dogs no longer for sale !!!

Whats the betting this dogs picture ends up in a shop window with a 250 pound price on it

One thing i do know.....mr.hubbs wont be giving mrs.h his new thl password tomorrow :D

So true gnash, I thought the same thing mate LOL :laugh::clapper: