Ton up

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a very cryptic reply he either did it or he didnt its not a trick question?

You guys ask more questions than the fecking VAT man :D

Because your the man with the answer :D

you are all together, I dont know chalkwarren from a bar of soap, and socks, ((( the Click comes to mind,, can you Not get it through your thick skulls,

there is not a dog living that can do the 100 never has been and never will be, I am going to tell you for nothing you are a bunch of dreamers living on cloud 9 filling THE YOUNG HUNTERS HEADS FULL OF NONESENSE, 100 AND 120, IF YOU PEOPLE HAVE THIS WONDER DOG, BRING HIM OUT AND SHOW THE PEOPLE DONT KEEP POSTING RUBBISH

there is not a dog living that can do the 100 never has been and never will be

Watch this space will you then please border lad :feck:

you are all together, I dont know chalkwarren from a bar of soap, and socks, ((( the Click comes to mind,, can you Not get it through your thick skulls,

there is not a dog living that can do the 100 never has been and never will be, I am going to tell you for nothing you are a bunch of dreamers living on cloud 9 filling THE YOUNG HUNTERS HEADS FULL OF NONESENSE, 100 AND 120, IF YOU PEOPLE HAVE THIS WONDER DOG, BRING HIM OUT AND SHOW THE PEOPLE DONT KEEP POSTING RUBBISH

keep ya knickers on border lad :clapper: feck me i can almost see the tears in your wrighting :tongue2:

just a young lad asking an old hand a question.

and just because you belive it CANT be done, doesnt necesseraly mean its right

he sure is angry is border lad dont know what that outburst is all about :blink: im asking cos i remember a lot of talk about tommy mcphee back in the late 80s and early 90s i heard from more than one source he kept some very handy lamp dogs and he would punish them hard with a lot of running as caithness was heavy populated with rabbits at the time. it would just be good to know if it was wifes tales or truth thats all. no offence meant to u chalkwarren. or anybody else :D

Edited by SPOTTY BACKED BIG RACK
he sure is angry is border lad dont know what that outburst is all about :blink: im asking cos i remember a lot of talk about tommy mcphee back in the late 80s and early 90s i heard from more than one source he kept some very handy lamp dogs and he would punish them hard with a lot of running as caithness was heavy populated with rabbits at the time. it would just be good to know if it was wifes tales or truth thats all. no offence meant to u chalkwarren. or anybody else :D

no one else took offence spotty ,just the crazy jock :clapper: