Ton up

id like to add at this point that i,ve got the biggest cock.

no way i have, and ldr is the biggest cock :notworthy::notworthy: :notworthy:and tomo i know that night count isnt quiet right is it :laugh::laugh::laugh:

That hurts.................. :cry::cry: ............at least i can still see my cock................ :feck::feck:

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

marks got the biggest cock.....he must have, he has to bring someone along with him to hold it..................... :laugh::laugh:

hit the nail spot on the head!! i think the irony will be wasted though. :doh:

Not at all...............although i feel you may be right for the biggest part....................no pun intended................... :whistling:

i think it can be done because my cousin has got the best dog in the world. lol

CHEERS NOTTZHUNTER

I believe 100 rabbits with one dog is deffinatley doable borderlad with good ground ,perfect conditions and a fit dog.As i was the lad with tomo the night we caught 83 with fly and tara the 100 that night would have deffo been done ,if i can remember rightly the two dogs had plenty of wind left in them it was our lamps that ran out first .

p.s i have an average sized cock if 8 inch is still classed as average . :tongue2:

good hunting

rew

CHEERS NOTTZHUNTER

I believe 100 rabbits with one dog is deffinatley doable borderlad with good ground ,perfect conditions and a fit dog.As i was the lad with tomo the night we caught 83 with fly and tara the 100 that night would have deffo been done ,if i can remember rightly the two dogs had plenty of wind left in them it was our lamps that ran out first .

p.s i have an average sized cock if 8 inch is still classed as average . :tongue2:

good hunting

rew

ive been lamping for forty years and in my time ive seen some good dogs believe me my old bitch only last seasom done 30 from 31 runs in double quick time when i rushed around on a bit of warm ground and ive taken big bags in my time with a couple of very good dogs on more than one occassion and 83 with two dogs is decent when the rabbits are on the ground but thats with two dogs its not a ton with one dog theres no comparing . a dog will get a second wind and will get into a rythmn but even with the best of stayers hes going to hit the wall before the mystical figure even if it caught fifty in the seats its still got to catch fifty on the run and i dont think theres a dog in the country can do it nor as it been done but thats only my opinion

CHEERS NOTTZHUNTER

good hunting

rew

ive been lamping for forty years and in my time ive seen some good dogs believe me my old bitch only last seasom done 30 from 31 runs in double quick time when i rushed around on a bit of warm ground and ive taken big bags in my time with a couple of very good dogs on more than one occassion and 83 with two dogs is decent when the rabbits are on the ground but thats with two dogs its not a ton with one dog theres no comparing . a dog will get a second wind and will get into a rythmn but even with the best of stayers hes going to hit the wall before the mystical figure even if it caught fifty in the seats its still got to catch fifty on the run and i dont think theres a dog in the country can do it nor as it been done but thats only my opinion

Well said brookie most Ive seen 56 in 4 hours with 2 dogs

Could have gone on but dogs were starting to get tired so wasn't going to push them too far

I do not think that a dog has been born that could do the 100 single handed

All the best

Stripe

Guest shaneo

CHEERS NOTTZHUNTER

good hunting

rew

i also think theres no dog in the country that would catch 100 rabbits in one night

iv'egot a hard working bitch and on some occasions round here in the mids she nails 12 of 16 runs or even less if im truthfull. but one night on ground never ever been touched by beam or gun or dog she took 51 in 6 hours ,taking in that she missed more than she had. may i add the rabbbits there i could have kicked them out the seat and mayby grabbed a few .so a ton with 1 dog in one session is in my eyes un believable,if we run two or three dogs the numbers would have been better because the groungd was thick with connie, and to add my bitch was off for 3 weeks after, she had no desire to strike or run the way she should,it was like she was fed up of them.if any one can prove there dog on here can do the 100 and let me see it with my own eyes il pay top dollar for the lining to my bitch .......................atb .steve

CHEERS NOTTZHUNTER

good hunting

rew

If you think and believe it can be done, do not stop here,, get out and DO THE 100 WITH this elusive dog, Mr. Chartpolski, who firmly believes it has been done, get out and Prove this number can be done, dont work behind your computer, start working in the field were it matters and you will see how fickle your words are, I saw the click come together here to try and back up empty words, I have only been on this forum for a very short while, the posts I have placed have been honest, and down to experience, not bragging on a empty story, and I thank gyppo for putting his penny worth in,((((

who ever he maybe, Brookie also with a deep passion for his dogs, and many more good dog men state quite clearly No no, then you get the IF IF AND BUT MEN, but none have ever got near to that figure, so please stop and think again the condition of the dog when you have bagged 40 look at your dog his lungs are starting to burn his muscles are getting tighter, due to all the quick bursts, but the next 60 is like trying to run up MNT. EVEREST,

CHEERS NOTTZHUNTER

good hunting

rew

If you think and believe it can be done, do not stop here,, get out and DO THE 100 WITH this elusive dog, Mr. Chartpolski, who firmly believes it has been done, get out and Prove this number can be done, dont work behind your computer, start working in the field were it matters and you will see how fickle your words are, I saw the click come together here to try and back up empty words, I have only been on this forum for a very short while, the posts I have placed have been honest, and down to experience, not bragging on a empty story, and I thank gyppo for putting his penny worth in,((((

who ever he maybe, Brookie also with a deep passion for his dogs, and many more good dog men state quite clearly No no, then you get the IF IF AND BUT MEN, but none have ever got near to that figure, so please stop and think again the condition of the dog when you have bagged 40 look at your dog his lungs are starting to burn his muscles are getting tighter, due to all the quick bursts, but the next 60 is like trying to run up MNT. EVEREST,

border lad , niether MY dog or REW'S dog would do the 100, they dont have enough staminar.

i never said they could.

all any of the lads that have answered this thread have said is " IN THERE OPINION" OR have known people that have done it , or heard of it being done.

ok , so hearing of it being done realy means nothing , after all you only have some ones word.

so all im guilty of is taking some one at the word.

but YOU can take me at my word when i tell you HOW LONG our sscores took :thumbs:

Ive read though this post, my dad has had dogs all his life so i asked him what the most rabbits he has ever took in one night, he said in the 70,s they took over 80 but that was with 2 collie x greyhounds, he said in them days if you wanted to lamp all night you would need a wagon battery and a shopping trolly to put it in, now he only takes a few for the pot, Dawn

I was thinking the same damned thing, well almost. Has anyone noticed that it seems to be just blokes replying on this post. Is that high levels of testosterone I can whiff coming from the screen in front of me. FOR FECKS SAKE. WHO gives a mangy howling monkeys arse who does what when or where. THE WORLD HAS LIARS. Live with it. Let them do their thing do your own.

There is a big bright world out there, go out and enjoy it, catch a few bunnies, catch a lot of bunnies BUT enjoy your fecking selves. AS CW says LIFE is short. Please try and make it sweet. Jeeez.

Peace to the testosterone-adled lot of you.