THL Lamping Competition 2009/10

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been speaking to LDR, as the final is up near me (all going well ) im happy to take the winner (or runner up if the winner does not want it) out for a roe stalk the following day.. (novices will be taken on the range to see how there gun safety is and of course to see if they can shoot straight. the latter goes for FAC holders too) good luck to all that have entered ;)

Been speaking to LDR, as the final is up near me (all going well ) im happy to take the winner (or runner up if the winner does not want it) out for a roe stalk the following day.. (novices will be taken on the range to see how there gun safety is and of course to see if they can shoot straight. the latter goes for FAC holders too) good luck to all that have entered ;)

Spot on mate thats a real generous offer you made........... :victory::victory::victory:

Lets have a recap of whats on offer for this comp, this is based on 32 people entering for the money, if we dont get 32 then whatever money is left from the trophies etc, will be split...............

The 2 finalists get a weekend in Scotland to run the final..........Courtesy of MOO

Runner up gets £400 (only with 32 entrants)

Trophy to keep

Strongstuff Gamecarrier...........Courtesy of Strongstuff

Winner recieves £1000 (only with 32 entrants)

Presentation Jacket

Trophy to keep

Shield to be engraved and handed back next year

New Double Ferret Box.......Courtesy of John Hubbery of DDTimber Products

Strongstuff Gamecarrier.........Courtesy of Strongstuff

Custom made Strongstuff Collar and Lead........Courtesy of Strongstuff

A days Roe Stalking......Courtesy of Alimac

The offers of prizes and days out are more than generous and these people are donating these to the comp free of charge, along with their time and effort........ :notworthy: ........So for the people that aint sure about entering or not that should give you some incentive, plus you're gonna meet some good folk along the way and form new friendships!!!!

So lets get the last few places filled and get everyones money in, then you've got till September to get your dog fit for action................ :victory::victory::victory:

Edited by LDR
Lets have a recap of whats on offer for this comp, this is based on 32 people entering for the money, if we dont get 32 then whatever money is left from the trophies etc, will be split...............

The 2 finalists get a weekend in Scotland to run the final..........Courtesy of MOO

Trophy to keep

Presentation Jacket

Trophy to keep

The offers of prizes and days out are more than generous and these people are donating these to the comp free of charge, along with their time and effort........ :notworthy: ........So for the people that aint sure about entering or not that should give you some incentive, plus you're gonna meet some good folk along the way and form new friendships!!!!

So lets get the last few places filled and get everyones money in, then you've got till September to get your dog fit for action................ :victory::victory::victory:

how do ya enter this comp ive only got old salukix bitch but b a bit of fun im very interested

Trophy to keep

Presentation Jacket

Trophy to keep

how do ya enter this comp ive only got old salukix bitch but b a bit of fun im very interested

Read the rules on the first page of this thread mate and then get back to me with all the details i need........ :thumbs:

Here's the bitch I'm entering; Delta, same one as last year ! She got beat in the 2nd round last year by the eventual winner, her working partner Bruce ! Maybe I'll have him in my kennels again for a few weeks this year, and REALLY nobble him !!! LOL !!!

Scan0001-6.jpg

Scan0001-5.jpg

Scan0001-4.jpg

I couldn't win it last year, with 16 in it, so probably won't have much chance this year with 32 in it, but what the hell; it's good craic !!! Good luck to all who enter !!

Cheers. :drinks:

Sorry for the delay in getting back to the people that have PMd me,internet been down for a couple of days!!!!

We are now upto 32 entrants that have put themselves up for the comp, so please try and get your entry money to me asap so places can be confirmed and then we can get underway with the draws............ :yes: ................if for whatever reason anyone has changed their minds and doesn't want to enter then let me know so a reserve can take your place................ :thumbs::thumbs: